3. The Decision 😶

Originally Published on Nov 12, 2021!

Sai rushed into her house. "Baba..." she called out frantically. "aai"

Alka came out running hearing her daughter's voice after the whole night. She had been crying whole night in her worry. But as soon as she stepped out of her room, she froze in her track. Sai was in bridal attire.

"Aai" she saw her and tears started welling up in her eyes on seeing her mother. She ran to her and started crying profusely hiding her face in her chest. Alka was worried to the core hearing her crying so badly.

"What happened Sai?" She asked worriedly. Kamal came from the other room hearing the voices. He had been busy in calling people and finding Sai.

Seeing her he visibly relaxed. "Sai.." he called out walking hurriedly to them.

"Baba.." Sai looked at him and threw her in his arms still crying like a baby who tried to find solace in her parent's arms.

"Calm down child.." he said patting her head. "What happened Sai? What is all this?" Alka asked worriedly crying.

"Baba.." she said crying looking at him as she tried to tell him what happened.

Just then Virat entered through the door. In a black shirt and jeans, he was smiling so wickedly.

"Good Morning Sasurji.." He said aloud as he stood at the door.

Kamal and Alka looked at the source of that voice instantly. "Virat!" They both exclaimed in a state of shock.

"What is all this?" Alka asked shocked.

"Sasuma.. Bless your daughter and son in law.. to have a happily married life.." he said amused.

"Is this some joke Virat?" Alka screamed at him.

"Wow.. so many dialogues from Sasuma... Wont you say anything sasurji?" Virat said focussing all his attention on Kamal now who was shocked too much to respond.

"Why are you here?" He said like he had seen a ghost.

"Aha... that's what you can expect from a shrewd businessman like you.. Straight at the point.." Virat said acting impressed.

"Answer me.." Kamal demanded restlessly.

"Sasuma.. wont you ask your son in law to sit?" He asked casually turning to Alka.

"You are testing my patience Virat!" Kamal said angrily.

"Don't!" Virat suddenly screamed. "Don't take my name with that dirty tongue of yours.." he hissed at him.

"Then tell me what is all this?" Kamal asked back angrily still holding Sai to him.

"What goes around comes around, Kamal Joshi.." he said smiling. "You killed my parents and now I will kill you. Bit by bit.. scrap by scrap.. You will cry and beg for your daughter" he said with disgust on his face.