18. The Trip 😉

A whole day had passed with Sai hung on the 21st floor of the grand hotel and Virat busy in his meeting with the clients

A whole day had passed with Sai hung on the 21st floor of the grand hotel and Virat busy in his meeting with the clients. He had pre-poned a meeting in order to get Sai here.

"Wow! Sai Joshi you are all alone on your first trip after marriage. Granted its not a honeymoon but still. How long am I supposed to appreciate the beauty of the sea through this window? Sit on the bed then come to this window then sit on the couch, then again come to this window. What a great day I am having! at home atleast I have some or the other work to do. Or at the least I create some work or something. But here I have absolutely nothing to do except to wait for my husband who very conveniently left me alone here." she sulked as she sat on the bed.

She decided to have a little nap as she forgot in the excitement of this new place that she was utterly tired after the flight. Even though she slept through most of it but flight journeys were never a cake walk for her. She lied down and within a few minutes she was off to dreamland.

Virat was coming closer to her as she blushed seeing the look in his eyes. He had a strange glint in his eyes and she could just feel his gaze burning her. He trailed his finger all through her arm till her shoulder and Sai got shudders running through her body. She couldn't understand how her Viru was causing such an effect on her. Why suddenly his mere touch was creating havoc in her or rather why it hadn't created such an effect on her before.

He was exactly the man Sai always held as a scale for her 'would be husband'. And the reason she never got into a relationship was that somewhere she would compare him with Viru and then the man failed the comparison and Sai trashed the idea. She was so surprised now that why she hadn't regarded him as her only choice for love. Or maybe she actually loved him all the time. While Sai was busy in her thoughts Virat had gotten too close to her and he kissed her shoulder. She closed her eyes as a to feel the moment. Virat traced his lips all through her neck upto her lips. He kissed the corner of her lips and all she could do was submit her whole self to him and wait for him to claim her his. Just when he was about to kiss her lips, she heard a knock. She was distracted a bit but then the knock grew louder and restless.

An irritated Sai sat up on the bed. "Who the hell is there now..?" She screamed in anger.

"Sai! It's me!" She heard a voice very similar to Virat 's. But he was with her just now.

She looked around her and suddenly she realized that she was still in her room all alone like she had been in the afternoon. The only difference being that it was evening now. There was another knock on the door..

"Come on... How long will you take?" Virat asked restlessly.

"Yes yes..." Sai shouted as she climbed out of the bed hurriedly and opened the door.

'Oh my!! He does look damn handsome' Sai thought as she looked at her darling husband.

Virat was suddenly dumb struck seeing the sight infront of her. Sai was wearing a red noodle strap night dress that ended around her knee. Moreover her sleepy look made her look unbelievably tempting.