21. His Struggle 🥺

"Come on Viru

"Come on Viru... I am serious.." she insisted as she thought he was taking it as a joke.

"Ok fine.." Virat replied. "So.. After mom dad. I had decided that I would do anything to get them justice.. I wanted to put Joshi behind bars but then there wasn't enough evidence against him.. I realized that only the successful.. The rich were the ones who were favored and listened to.. Joshi was a name then.. and even now.. and I was Ninad Chawhan's pampered son, who had practically no reach on himself.. Either way Joshi would have been the one whose support I might have needed even when to punish him because I knew the least. That's when I decided that I need to first stand on my own. Enough, that I would be able to stand against him. So I went back to U.S. and then circumstances took me to Berlin." He looked at her with a slight smile as scenes of those hard days started playing in front of his own eyes too.

"You should have told me too.." she said looking at him with hurtful eyes. "I would have come with you too.."

Virat smiled at her. "Sorry for not thinking that way.."

"It okay.." Sai said forgiving him. "So.." she said looking at him expectantly.

"So what?" He asked back.

"You went to Berlin and the next 7 years fast forwarded.. snapped off..??! what did you do there..?" She asked him.

Flashback

Virat had come to this new country on his friend's advice. After his parents' death, there wasn't much that he could gather from their legacy as most of his properties or bonds were in coalition with Joshi and he either needed to continue working with them or would have to sell it to Joshi. Both ways were unacceptable to Virat. So he took whatever that was independently Ninad's and tried working something out of it.

The whole day he would venture around the city and getting supports from small companies or businessmen. He knew that he needed one start and then he would build up on it real soon. He had also taken down the addresses of the workers there. In the evening he would go to them and offer them to work with him.

He had started off with living in a small apartment if it could be called that. Night felt as a wastage of his very important time to him. He would remember his parents and hold back all the cries and tears that he had wanted to vent out. Because he wanted all of that to build up a storm in him so he can destroy Joshi. Sometimes he would think of Ashwini, he would remember how she used to tease him for Sai. And then remembering Sai he would feel the anger build up all the more. All of them were wretched people, the betrayers. Ninad was Joshi's best friend but even then he betrayed him. And same Sai did to him, she always regarded him as her best friend but see what she did to him.

He would go from one place to another. Some people took him nicely but barely showed interest in his plans while some just bluntly refused. There were still some who would mock him and offer him a small job instead. He remember there was this big fat white man who had laughed his heart out at him that he wanted to build a fortune in a completely foreign country. "Germany isn't for newbies like you" he said. But Virat barely lent him an ear.