8. Truths Unfold😉😉

Originally Published on Dec 13, 2021!

When he entered the door he heard muffled sobs. He knew Sai was crying. His stride suddenly slowed down. He came across the partition and came to stand beside her couch.

Sai noticed him and wiped off her tears quickly. She started settling on the couch to sleep.

"Why do you believe me?" Virat asked suddenly.

Sai looked at him confused. She didnt know what he wanted to ask. "What?"

"Why do you believe me that Joshi killed mom-dad?" He asked again.

Sai understood and then looked away.

"I believe my father.." she said slightly.

Thats when Virat remembered that even when he had screamed that Joshi killed his parents the whole night, she hadn't believed him until Joshi himself admitted thats when she realised that he was saying truth. He didnt know why but it did hurt him somewhat.

He nodded slightly and started moving to his bed. "Why do you believe it?" Sai asked hesitantly.

" Believe what?" He asked back.

"That my father..." she couldn't finish the sentence that he killed his parents but Virat understood what she meant.

"I heard it.." he said in a low tone.

Sai's eyes shot wide open. "You heard it?!" She couldn't believe they were all blaming her father on the basis of just hearsay. "From whom?" She almost exclaimed.

"I heard it myself... I heard him kill them myself.." Virat clarified.

Sai looked at him baffled. He heard him kill them. How can he hear but not see..

Virat walked over to her side and sat on the edge of the couch. Due to some reason he wanted to tell her. He looked at her and began taking a deep breath.

Flashback

"Hello.. Virat..." Ashwini said from.the other side.

"Hello girlfriend.." Virat replied back.

"If I dont call you, you would never even remember your mother.." she complained.

"Na.. I remember you...I am getting thinner as I am drowned in your memories.." he said dramatically.

"Ahhh you should have joined acting school.. or better.. you should have joined roadside nautankis.." Ashwini teased him.

"Mom.. you dont value my talent.." Virat complained.

Ashwini laughed heartily hearing him. "Yes very good.."

"You know Mrs Gupta was crying yesterday.." Ashwini said laughing.