23. Outburst

Virat was driving in his car

Virat was driving in his car. He was angry, he was confused. He had a lot of questions and he had even more accusations. He remembered his parent's voices. He remembered his own condition that night. Then his days in Berlin. Whenever Chintuji would come smiling relieved about getting the new order from 'S&S'. His sleepless nights and his firm decision to destroy Joshi.

Sai and Chintuji were behind in the other car. They were both equally confused and scared. Virat 's driving seemed rash from this car. They had a hard time keeping up with him.

"Chintuji.. what is he going to do? What's made him so angry suddenly?!" Sai almost screamed baffled.

"Bhabhiji I am equally clueless. I had thought Sir would think over and try to find out reasons but he is so furious. Where is he going?" He asked back anxiously.

"That's my house." she said lost suddenly thinking of the way they were heading.

"Bappa.. please keep everything under control. Dont let Viru or Baba hurt each other.." she prayed now afraid of another possibility.

Virat reached the Joshi Mansion. His car stopped with a screeching sound and he quickly headed towards the mansion. The gaurd moved aside knowing him as the son in law of the house. Virat got in the hall.

"Joshi!!" He screamed.

Joshi who had already gotten worried hearing the car screeching sound at his door, came out hurriedly hearing the scream.

"Virat.. Is everything fine?" He asked worriedly out of reflex.

Virat glared for a few seconds. He crinched his teeth in anger and rushed towards Joshi and held him by the collar.

Sai and Chintuji too reached the mansion. They almost ran out of the car into the house.

"What the hell is your problem?! What do you want from me!!" Virat screamed right on his face while Joshi looked at him baffled. Thats when Sai and Chintuji entered the hall too.

"Viru!" Sai screamed panicked.

"What do you mean?" Joshi asked confused looking at him.

"What the hell you think of yourself!? What have I or my family did you wrong?!" He screamed as his eyes started moistening because of the intense emotions of all kinds building up in him.

Alka came out worriedly hearing all the noises. She stood near the sofa rooted to the ground seeing Virat so furiously holding Joshi. She was almost frozen seeing the scene.

"Viru! Leave him!." Sai screamed as she came closer to them.

"For what mistake on earth are you punishing me? You took away everything from me! Everything! My happiness... my life... my parents... my family... I was left bloody all alone... and one thing! One thing that I believed I achieved on my own... this name, my company and you bloody snatched that away too?" He said angrily while glaring at him in the eyes.