15. The Awkwardness 🙍🏻‍♀️😬🙍🏻‍♂️

Originally Published on Jan 26, 2021!

The next day Sai was feeling very uncomfortable. The possibility that Virat could be in love with her was giving her chills. She couldn't decide how she should react on it. Talking to Virat now felt like a big deal to her, it wasnt even this way when Virat had married her forcefully and literally spat each word in hate throwing insults on her. But now when she was thinking that he might be in love with her she was feeling this strange inhibition. She remembered last night. She had laid down on her side and pretended to sleep even though she wasnt asleep.

"Wifie.." came Virat 's voice as he came out of the washroom after getting ready. He looked at Sai who was sitting on the bed like a guest. Sai looked at him nervously.

"What?" Virat looked at her confused.

"Nothing." Sai said politely shrugging.

"Wow! Does that tone exist in your voice box...?" Virat said chuckling sarcastically.

Sai rolled her eyes hearing him. "Wifie, give me a coat.." Virat asked as he settled his hair.

Sai nodded her head and went to the cupboard. Virat looked at her through the corner of his eyes. Sai's behaviour was disturbing him. He loves her but he didnt want her to change into an ever so polite wife type. He wanted her to be the way she had always been with him.

Sai came back with a blue coat in her hand and forwarded it to him not looking him.

"Wifie.. I haven't got conjunctivitis that you can't look at my eyes." Virat said taking the coat from her hand.

"I would go and check on your breakfast." Sai said turning away. Virat took a deep breath in frustration.

As Virat was about to leave for office he was stopped in his tracks suddenly as he saw Joshi entering the gate of his mansion.

"How could you have thought that you are welcome in my house?" Virat asked as anger started building up in him.

"Virat I need to talk.." Joshi said calmly.

"But I dont want to talk.. there's nothing between is that could be talked out..." Virat said looking him menacingly.

"There is..." he replied with confidence.

"Oh really? Enlighten me then." Virat asked smirking.

"I am ready to confess." Joshi said after taking a deep breath.

"Confess what?" Virat asked confused.

"That I killed Ashwini and Ninad.."

"Your confession means the least to me because I know.. I know what had happened.. so you keep your confession with you and eat drink and sleep with it.. I care the least.." he spat his words at him.