30. The Revenge

The next day as Virat was getting ready for his office

The next day as Virat was getting ready for his office. He hadn't gone to his office since he had returned from Hong Kong. He thought it best to take his mind off the matters that were plaguing him now. Sai came in the room with his breakfast. She didn't know why she wanted to be with Virat in the privacy of their room. Virat came to her as she was now sitting on the sofa lost as she mixed sugar in the tea.

"Are you okay Sai?" Virat asked sitting beside her.

"Yeah Kind of" she said with a hesitant smile.

"Hmmm... kind of... What are you thinking..." he asked looking at her.

"I don't know... Maybe a lot of things... Maybe nothing..." she said disappointed.

Virat nodded his head as he knew what she meant. Even he was having that phase right now.

"Yesterday..." she started hesitantly "I was cleaning Uncle-Aunty's room"

"Sai I told you... I don't want explanation"

"Will you listen to me... I want to get this out of my system" she said angrily glaring at him.

Virat chuckled slightly and then raised his hands in the air gesturing submission. "Go on then" he said.

"So... I was in the room... I wanted to feel myself close to them so I could clear my head. Get myself some solutions. It was like I was going to Ashwini Aunty to ask for the guidance like I always used to ask before when I was worried. I was sitting in the room when suddenly all that happened in a matter in seconds. "she said looking down at the floor.

"Don't get worried Sai... Not for anything. As for what happened yesterday, forget it. It was a bad dream. And you know I trust you." he said comforting her.

"Yeah I do know that" she smiled at him. "Why are you going to office?" She asked suddenly.

"Because I usually go to that place" he said jokingly.

"I know... you want to escape this situation by getting yourself engrossed in work. But don't leave me Viru. What would I do here?" She said worriedly.

"You come with me too. In fact you can help me with the work too. You are good in finance. You should join office." Virat said suddenly getting the idea.

Sai frowned hearing him. "Why suddenly...?"

"Yeah... I am so stupid.., I should have thought of it before. It just sprung up in my mind now." he said genuinely excited about something after a long time.

"No Viru... I don't feel like working right now." she dismissed. "Can't we stay at home?"

"If you give me a good reason to stay then I surely will." he said as he smiled naughtily at her.

A blush crept Sai's cheeks as she looked down. Virat held her chin with his finger as he raised her head a little and moved closer to her as their breaths started deepening. Their lips were about to meet when...

"Sir" came a worried voice near the door.

They parted away with a jerk as they controlled their breaths.

"Sir!!" Chintuji said as he came to stand in front of them not realising what he had intruded into.

"I know I am your sir... what's the matter Chintuji..?" He asked irritated.

"You need to see the news..." he said worriedly as he looked for the remote of the television.

"Virat?" Virat asked confused as Sai looked at him not able to understand.

Chintuji switched the tv on and all three stared at the screen.

The famous business tycoon Virat Chawhan married Sai Joshi forcefully. Yes.. it's true. If a trusted inside source is to be believed then the couple isn't all good and ideal as they seem to be from far. Apparently Virat Chawhan married his wife in a fit of rage, not because he loved her but because he wanted to take revenge of his parent's murder. Ninad Chawhan and Ashwini Chawhan were murdered 7 years back. Well what is even more shocking is that they were killed by none other than Kamal Joshi, who was a trusted friend of the Chawhans and also Sai's father. When we tried contacting the police, they were mum on Kamal Joshi's involvement in the murder and said that the investigation is still on.

"What the hell is this?!" Virat asked stunned.

Sai was too stunned to be able to respond anything.

"I don't know what suddenly happened. How in a matter of night such a news spread across the media" Chintuji told him helplessly.

In a matter of night... rang in Virat 's ears. "Dipali..." he said angrily as blood boiled in his veins. "Dipali did this... Shit... I should have known." Virat said punching on the sofa angrily.

Sai looked at him shocked. "What would happen now?" She said horrified.

"I will see to it" Virat said quickly as he picked up his phone.

"Hello. Uncle Are you okay..?" He asked as soon as the call was picked up.

"I am good but I am confused. Did you do it?" He asked from the other end.

"No. But I know who did it... Don't worry I will settle it" Virat said.

"I am not worried for myself but why are they bringing Sai in it. Why is your marriage being targeted?" Joshi asked angrily.

"We are the main targets Uncle. You are just involved for the sake of it." Virat said gritting his teeth.

They cancelled the call and Virat was now busy calling people and working to somehow quite this sudden attack.

Sai's phone rang and she picked it up. "Ma'am... did you know about your father killing Chawhans? Would you file court case against Virat for forcing you?"

Sai got angry hearing all that. "How dare you call me? And who is spreading such lies in the media"

Virat heard her shouting at the phone and took the phone from her hand as he blasted on the person on the other side.

"Viru..." came a shocked meek voice of Sai as Virat was still talking to the other person.

Virat turned around to see Sai and was equally stunned seeing what was in front of his eyes.

On the television they showed, Joshi being arrested by the police and taken away in the police van. Both of them stood rooted to the ground as they saw the scene in front.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Do share your comments and Do vote if you like it!