7. The Confusion 😑🙄

Originally Published on Dec 06, 2021!

The next Morning Virat sat on the dining table as he saw Sai pouring milk and flakes for him. He saw her bandaged hands and then looked at her as he smirked. He took out his mobile phone and dialed a number. All this while Sai didn't pay any attention to him and kept doing her work.

"Hello Sasur ji.." Virat said in a teasing tone on the phone. Sai's attention was suddenly drawn towards him as she gawked him shocked as to why Virat suddenly called Joshi.
"Actually I want to talk to Sasuma." He said eyeing Sai as he still smirked while Sai tried figuring out what happened to him suddenly

"what do you want? Is Sai alright?" Joshi asked worriedly.

"Wifie is fine.. she is a darling you see.. Yesterday she had her hands cut through broken glass of wine bottle and today she wants to cook aloo parantha for me.." he said acting amused.

"Sai's hands got cut?!" Sai could hear Joshi's voice through the speaker as he almost screamed on phone.

"Yes.. I said that only I suppose... so anyways.. Please give the phone to sasuma as wifie wants to ask her special tips on that..." Virat said enjoying the helplessness in Joshi's voice.

"How can you be so cruel Virat?" Joshi almost pleaded.

"I am not cruel.. I am a fan.. of sasuma's paranthe since childhood.. you must be remembering that at least?" he asked in a sarcastic tone.

"my daughter won't do any of that.. I am coming to take her away.." Joshi said sternly from the other side.

"the question isn't that sasurji.. the question is does your daughter want to go with you or not? Yesterday only she was saying to me that she would punish her father with me..." he said evilly as he eyed Sai and his voice filled with amusement.

Sai closed her eyes in pain. She knew how much Joshi would have been hurt hearing this. "wifie.. You want to talk to your dad?" he asked. Sai slightly shook her head in a negative.

"okay sasurji.. wifie doesn't want to talk to you and I think you won't let Sasuma give her tips for parantha... I guess wifie you will have to cook them without her special tips.." he said acting disappointed. Sai took in a deep breath and went inside the kitchen while Virat smirked at her. He knew she would have a lot of pain on her already injured hands due to the heat.

He was still smiling to himself in victory when he felt a thud on the table and white air all around him. As he tried to clear his vision he saw the pot with flour in it.

He looked up and found an irritated yet smiling Sai standing there. "By MY grace you got flakes even after injuring me... if you demand for more.. Then I would suggest you to do it yourself... as for liking aai's paranthas.. I will tell you the recipe..." she said with a smile still stuck on her face.