16. The Acceptance 😍☑️😍

Originally Published on 2 Feb, 2021 !"Viru!!!" Sai called out to him bringing him out of his thoughts

"Viru!!!" Sai called out to him bringing him out of his thoughts. Virat looked at her.

"Papa was here." Sai said to him looking at the floor. Suddenly Virat felt his heartbeats stop. What he feared the whole day had already happened. Had Joshi came and told Sai what he told him.

"Why?" Virat could just utter that much as he tried to quickly consider all the possible moves he can make further.

"I dont know.. I didnt meet him.. but I saw his car outside the mansion's boundary.."

Virat almost took a breath of relief and nodded his head.

"He was here just after you went away. I thought he would come in but he didnt." Sai told him.

That's when Virat realised that Sai had seen his car that time only when Joshi had given him the offer.

"I have told the security not to let him enter. And Wifie... You won't meet him too.. even though he is your father but now you are my wife and I cant tolerate my wife being in any kind of touch with that man." Virat said to her looking at her strictly.

Sai nodded her head. She realised that had it been some other situation then she would have been greatly offended by this unfair ruling over her like she was some property but here Joshi was the one who was wrong and he had brought her in this position that she could hardly say anything for herself or her father. She closed her eyes to absorb the pain that her father had given her.

After some time Sai was adjusting her cupboard when Virat entered the room in a fast stride.

"Wifie!" he said as he stood in front of her. "Pack our stuff."

"Pack our stuff? Why?" Sai asked confused.

"Though I don't like being questioned but still I would answer this one. We are going to hong kong." Virat said casually though in a much happier tone.

"Hong kong?!" Sai exclaimed at the sudden revelation.

"Yes! Why are you so shocked?"

"See Viru.." Sai said cooling herself down as she stepped forward. "Aren't you taking this marriage thing a bit too seriously?"

Virat was suddenly taken off track hearing her. He looked at her baffled as to what does this have to do anything with their marriage. And then her question struck him. "I have been serious about this marriage from the first second." He stated the obvious though still confused at her sudden reference to the topic.

"I know. But see. I have started thinking about all of it only recently. And its too early for me, let me get accustomed to the idea first then we could go on a honeymoon or any trip you say." Sai said the last part without looking at his face as she felt uncomfortable.

Thats when Virat realised that his intelligent dumbo had read more than what actually was present. He was on the verge of bursting out into a laughter but then he controlled himself as he decided to play along.