Chapter 4

Espresso has ended up passing out leaning on the bed with tears rolling down his face. Madeleine had gotten his long hair cut all the way down to his shoulders. Mocha was thinking of anyway possible to escape with everyone being alive.

"Come on!" Licorice yelled pulling along Squid ink, Lilac, Vampire, and Rye.

"Oh hell naw I wanna see my girl." Rye said resisting Licorice pulling her out of the basement.

Mocha looked over at Madeleine then at Rye "Hey Rye. Chili peppers fine I promise."

"Wha- What the hell?!? When did you get here!?" She asked a weird ass confused look on her face

"I'm fine just, go." Mocha said leaning against the wall again. As Rye nodded even though she agreed to not tell anyone what happened to them she would tell chili pepper. Rye couldn't keep anything from that girl, if she tried to she would probably die. Licorice pulled the four prisoners out in the open. A bit later licorice came back and went back down and came back up with Blackberry and Raspberry. As latte came up as well and sat in the same cage with Mocha. Raspberry saw the three and focused on how to save the three without the dark knowing. Mocha curled up with Latte as Latte played with the other girls brown soft curly hair.

Pomegranate walked out and sat in front of the girls cage "Good evening. We may let you see Espresso in a bit if you're good. That means no yelling no speaking unless spoken to, etc." The two girls nodded and kept snuggling as Madeleine listened as well "That goes for you as well blonde." Pomegranate said as she stood up and walked into espressos room with a tray of stuff. "Wake up, Espresso." She said putting the tray down and shaking the male to wake.

"Mhhmm... Uhgg..." Espresso rubbed his eyes then opened them "Mhhmm.. My head.." His head hurt from crying so much before passing out.

Pomegranate set the tray down next the brunette then left. A few seconds later she came back with pain killers "here you are. Breakfast and some pain killers. I'll be back in a bit." She then walked out and closed the door behind her.

Espresso picked up the coffee mug and smelt it "It smells... pretty good actually.." He took a sip of it then kept drinking it afterwards then setting the cup down on the tray and taking some of the pain killers. "..better.. Pomegranate..!" He yelled for her to make his decision, to stay, but he had a plan. He'd stay for a bit and make them trust him then he would escape and cast one of his spells to blow up the place with the dark cookies inside. Pomegranate then walked into the room.

"Hmm?" She hummed in response.

"May I see Mocha, Latte, and Mads?"

"Mads?"

"I apologize, Madeleine."

"Oh, yes but you have to make your decision right afterwards."

"Of course, Also may I ask, will you let them free if I stay?"

"Hm.. Latte and Mocha shall go. Madeleine will stay."

Espresso nodded as Pomegranate left and pulled in the three that Espresso requested "Make it quick." She said as she closed the door and left.

"Espresso! Are you alright?" Mocha asked

"Yes I'm fine now there's business- What happened to your hair Mads!?"

"Oh.. Pomegranate cut my hair"

"My, my.. I'm sorry.."

"It's no problem it's her fault not yours"

Espresso nodded and got up and started explaining his plan to the three whilst pacing the floor  "But..."

"But what?" Madeleine asked

"I'll have to get Madeleine some how. They won't let you go. So I'll have to grab you and run." He said stopping in front of Madeleine. Madeleine nodded as Espresso crouched back down "I'm sorry. All of you." Espresso said before Madeleine looked at him a remorseful look on his face.

"Essy, it's not your fault."

"Well it kinda is.." Espresso began mumbling on and on about how it's his fault till Madeleine yelled his name and pulled him towards him

"Spresso. Stop." Madeleine said as espresso looked away from his gaze. Madeleine wanted to say something again but randomly pulled Espresso into a kiss. Espresso was surprised at first but eventually kissed back as Madeleine pulled away Espresso opened his eyes as his face lit up a bright red and it began heating up. He hid his face in his hands and groaned.

"I called it Latte he is gay. You owe me 50."

Latte giggled "yes yes I know"

Pomegranate opened the door and peaked in "Hey, Are you guys done yet." She asked as Espresso nodded and she lead the other three out. "What happened. Why are you so red?" Espresso groaned again but pulled himself together.

"Nothing I'm perfect. Now I shall join you."

"Really? I'll go free you sister and Latte now."

Espresso nodded and sat up on the bed. He grabbed a note book and pen and began writing.

839 Words