Chapter 11

The two had fallen asleep together on the carpeted floor. Madeleine had put a blanket on Espresso after the brunette fell asleep, while the blonde fell asleep a small bit afterwards. It was now 2:36 in the morning, Espresso had awoken to a hell of a migraine and had taken some pills but it didn't help at all. There was a small candle  lit on Espressos desk as his phone rang, his sister was calling. He picked his phone up and answered her call "Yes..?" He groggily asked.

"Wow you're up so late?"

"Yeah. What do you want? I have a migraine and it feels like my skull and brain are on fucking fire."

"Damn okay. But uh I was wondering are you dating Red Velvet?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Damn.. okay uh is everything going okay?"

"I guess.. I don't know.."

"Hm okay we can talk about this more when you feel better okay?"

"Mhm.. okay.."

"Love ya."

"Love you too Mocha."

Mocha then hung up and Espresso set his phone down, phone case facing up. He groaned and had started to feel like he  just wanted to scream till his vocal cords tore because of it. He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it as loud as he could. Madeleine had flinched awake to the muffled screaming coming from the brunette next to him. After a couple more seconds and more muffled screaming Espresso stopped. He picked his head up and took a deep breath "Okay okay, I'm alright.." he looked over at the blonde that was now sitting up.

"You wanna talk?" He asked, Espresso could mostly only see on side of Madeleines face illuminated by the flame. The blondes pale blue eyes were glistening with the light from the candle, his short blonde almost white hair was basically glowing. The moonlight from the bit of window that wasn't covered by the curtains made the other male look way more attractive. "Hello..? Why are you staring?" Espresso hadn't realized he was admiring Madeleines looks

"Sorry! I was just.. uh.. sorry-"

"You're alright! Now you wanna talk about anything?"

Espresso nodded and looked down at his hands "it's.. I have these dreams. And I know I have them. I know they're there! But I can't remember them as soon as I regain consciousness.. And I know they're missing memories and I want to know what they are but if I'm not in the dream I don't know the memories exist.." Espresso's voice became shaky near the end of that sentence.

(writing switch with Juuzous_candy )

"Oh, i didn't expect that-" thought Madeleine. "I-im so sorry thats happening." The pale eyed male said.

"Its fine. I dont need you to worry about me." Espresso said.

"Mk ill try not to." Madeleine said under his breath with a hint of sarcasm.

"I have too much of a headache to yell at you." Said the brown haired male while he put his hand on his forehead, Which startled Madeleine.

"Do you want some water? It'll help with your headache." Said Madeleine, standing up instead of laying down.

"I- I guess.. I don't drink water much but yea sure." Espresso said.

Once Madeleine had gotten the cup of water he gave it to Espresso. "Thanks..." Said the brown haired man, taking a sip

Just then Madeleine's phone had started ringing..

559 Words