Au explanation

So basically the AU I'm using is where Espresso, Mocha, Custard the III, and Strawberry Crepe are siblings and their parents are the Ancients. They got put in two different families when Espresso and Mocha were 8 and Custard and Strawberry Crepe were 2. Custards and Strawberry Crepes family were nice while Espressos and Mochas was abusive but acted nice. Espressos hair was originally an extremely pale blonde haired kid, he began dying his hair when he was given to the family because they didn't like his blonde hair so they began dying it brown.

Also Espresso and Mocha are childhood friends with Madeleine but Espresso and Mocha have no clue because Espresso forgot anything below his 13th birthday and Mocha doesn't remember anything lower than her 15th birthday except Espressos 13th birthday.

Weird headcanon but uh Espresso has migraines a ton and can be either really needy or really bitchy there's no middle ground when he has a migraine. He's also a Demi-boy but hasn't told anyone but his sister and latte.

Mochas dating raspberry and Mocha likes to dye her hair a blood red at times.

I have a trans version of this but you can probably use your imagination on that-

That's all I can think of rn if I think of anything else I'll add