Chapter 9 - Jelousy..?

Red velvet had led the brunette male into his room which looked almost like exactly an apartment he lived in when he was sixteen. A small kitchen with a living room connected to said kitchen and a bathroom with one bedroom. Red velvet headed to the kitchen after seating the brunette at the dining table in the kitchen.  Espresso took out his phone and began texting his sister.

6:37 PM                                                Chat log——————————————————————
Mocha- How you holding up?

Espresso- Okay I guess.

Mocha- What happened?

Espresso- I got asked on a date with Red velvet.

Mocha- AND YOU PROBABLY ACCEPTED BUT A WHILE BACK YOU KISSED MADELEINE.

Espresso- Yeahhhh-

Mocha- You are a dumb bitch.

Espresso- Ik but like he is kinda cute or handsome or WHATEVER you get my point-

Mocha- So you ARE gay- But you like two men-

Espresso- Yessss- now shut up he's coming out with some sort of food.

Mocha- Mk talk to you later also GingerBrave, Chili pepper, Raspberry, Sea fairy, and herb are setting up a plan to get you back and some others are pitching in. Including Pure Vanilla and Hollyberry.

Espresso- Oooo alright I mean I'll probably be out next month so set them up to come some time next month text me when you get a date and I'll let this place blow that day, with them for back up.

Mocha- Okay talk to you later brother!

Espresso- Alright.

Espresso looked up from his phone to see Red Velvet putting some food on his table. Espresso put his phone away then once Red Velvet was finished he sat down and the two ate and had a small conversation on almost anything they could think of and right before Espresso left the night ended off with this being said.

"Thank you for dinner. It was quite refreshing to actually eat something better than raviolis, ramen or a cold hot pocket." The two giggled at the last part "But in all seriousness, thank you."

"Oh it was no problem. Also I was uh wondering.." Red Velvet hesitated a slight bit before blurting out "Will you be my boyfriend..?" (Help this is cringe worthy- Who's reading this shit-) Red Velvet asked, as Espresso looked surprised at the sudden question.

"I uh.. Ahem I'm sorry I'm a little caught off guard.. But I suppose I do kind of thing you're cute so sure." Espresso said a small smile forming on his face. Red Velvet promptly thanked Espresso and kissed him on the cheek before Espresso walked back to his room. Madeleine was dead asleep on the bed when Espresso walked into the room. He got out of his uptight clothing and into more comfortable clothing such as an oversized shirt that belongs to Madeleine and some sweat pants. He laid down next to Madeleine but then realized something "I'm dating Red Velvet. But I wanna blow this place up with Mads.. And I'm wearing Madeleine's shirt while dating someone else.. I am so fucking confused.." He thought to himself. After a bit he fell asleep after overthinking about which guy he loves.

~The next morning~

Madeleine was already out the door taking care of poison for some odd reason. While Espresso was still asleep when Red Velvet knocked on his door "Hey darling? You up?" Espresso groaned and because he was so used to Madeleine calling him the name darling, he yelled back.

"Mads..? Why are you knocking? You live in this room with me-" Espresso then realized it was Red Velvets voice and groaned again "Sorry I uh- come in Red Velvet.."

Red Velvet opened the door then walked in and shut it behind him. He walked over to the sleepy brunette sat down next to the brunette "Hey sleepyhead.." Red Velvet said chuckling lightly.

"Hi.." Espresso responded looking around for the blonde he fell asleep with, he believed that the blonde had gone out to explore a bit more. "Can I go back to sleep..?"

"Sure love. But I'm gonna stay in here okay love?" Espresso nodded and rolled back over as Red Velvet cuddled with him as he fell asleep.

~Time skip~

Madeleine walked in to see Espresso and Red Velvet cuddling while sleeping "Oh.. They're dating.. Great." Madeleine thought to himself and sighed. He wouldn't own up to it but.
He was jealous.

725 Words