Chapter 13

Espresso woke up to shattering and a small bit of yelling he slowly sat up and opened his eyes, realizing the shattering came from a vase that fell off a desk. He looked up and saw Madeleine leaning his elbow on the desk with Red Velvet leaning over him.

"I know you're not telling me the truth! There's no shitting way that you were on the floor with him in bed!"

"Well there is. Because that's what happened."

Espresso butted in saying "That is what happened I believe. I sat on the bed after you left and he sat on the floor. We were just talking then I slowly fell asleep and I believe he fell asleep soon after or just laid on the floor."

RV had a skeptical look in his eyes as he looked upon the brunette, slightly believing Espresso but also not. RV ended up moving away from Madeleine a small bit but he looked at the blonde once again "You know, I hate you. I have no clue why Pomegranate won't let me kill you yet. We have no use for you. You're useless to us." RV then turned to the Brunette and said "Same goes for you. You little shit." Espresso just looked away from the scene unfolding in front of him.

RV sat on the other side of the bed, pulling out his phone and scrolling through it.

'Okay. What the actual fuck. This man is fucking psychotic. Yells at two people then sets next to one of them and pulls out his phone. What the fuck.' Espresso thought. He stood up and basically dragged Madeleine out of the room.

Espresso closed the door behind Madeleine and stood in the hallway. "What's today?"

"28th of December?"

"Oh Jesus- Ancients in hell-"

"That's a new one."

"Shut." Espresso Said walking through the hallways as the blonde followed.  "Where are they—"

"Dad!" Espresso turned his head to the voice and smiled a small bit.

"Hey poison! Hi licorice." Espresso crouched down to the small mushroom and patted their head.

"Wait wait wait. Dad!?!?"

"You have problems with that blondie?"

"No, that's not what I meant I just—"

"I basically have two children, maybe three, anywho. You didn't know?"

"No!"

"Oh whoops-"

Espresso picked the child up off the ground and let them play with his now longer faded blonde hair. Licorice and him began to talk as Madeleine examined the blonde tint in the man's hair.

"So you're coming with us?" Licorice nodded at the question.

"I— Madeleine, what are you doing?"

"You have this blonde tint to your hair, it wasn't there before."

"A blonde..? Oh— Fuuuuuudge—" Espresso had to think of a substitute for fuck that started with fu and he came up with fudge. I mean he has some dignity and reputation so like he can't cuss with a child in his arms.

Espresso calmly set Poison down and told Licorice and Poison Mushroom goodbye as he walked back to the room. Espresso opened the door slightly and walked to the bathroom with Madeleine going back to his little corner. It has a blanket over the carpeted floor, a few pillows leaned on the wall, and a candle with a lighter. Espresso shut the bathroom door and began looking for something.