Chapter 6

Madeleine woke up way before Espresso did. He tried to get up but he then realized Espresso had a grip on his shirt. The blonde didn't want to wake the other male so he repositioned himself for Espressos comfort.

~Time skip~

Espresso groaned as he woke up "Hey.."
Madeleine said gently to the other male who let out another groan in response. Madeleine giggled as Espresso got off the but but fell down.

"Ow! Shit.." he realized his bandages were showing so before Madeleine could crawl over to him he pulled his pants leg down to cover his thigh.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Madeleine ran over to the brunette and helped him up.

Espresso nodded trying not to let the burning sensation from his thighs show on his face. Madeleine set Espresso back down on the bad "Alright sleepy head I'll pour you a cup of coffee sense the batch you made yesterday is still hot." Espresso nodded and leaned back on the pillow waiting for Madeleine to come back with a cup of coffee. As the words of the voice from last night began ringing in his head again.

"Shit.. Just.. Shut up. Please.." Espresso pleaded closing his eyes as Madeleine came back over to him.

"What did you say?"

"Oh.. um nothing Mads nothing."

Madeleine hummed in response as Espresso opened his eyes grabbing the coffee "Mads. Do you.. Hate me..?"

"You weren't supposed to ask him. He'll say no and lie to your face fucking imbecile." The voice said

"What?! Of course not! I would never hate you darling!" The word darling caught the brunette off guard to the point he choked on his coffee.

"Wait-" he coughed again "D-Darling-!?" He asked his face heating up.

"Oh you like that~?" Madeleine giggled as Espresso kept choking on his coffee while his face turned bright red.

"F-Fuck-" He coughed once more "M-Mads!!" He finally yelled setting his cup down.

"What's wrong darling~?" Madeleine teased once again.

Espresso grabbed the pillow and screamed "Fuck-!!!" Into it. As Madeleine giggled. Espresso sat the pillow down and got up "I'm- I'm gonna go brush my hair." Espresso said grabbing his glasses and heading to the bathroom grabbing a hair brush and slowly brushing the tangles out of his hair as Madeleine walked in and grabbing the brush from espresso making him jump "Ah! What the hell Mads-!?" He then began calming down as Madeleine brushed the back of espressos hair after he was done he pulled it in a ponytail but keeping some of his brown hair covering his eye.

"There you are. You like it darling?" Espresso nodded admiring his hair, a small smile creeping on his face.

They both walked out of the bathroom and Espresso left the room to explore the place. Leaving Madeleine alone in the room.

~Time skip~

"Why won't you stop following me!?" Espresso asked the small cake hound that followed him into the room. He sighed and stopped trying to make the cake hound leave him alone. "Alright, alright. I give up. Come on." Espresso lead the hound into his room closing the door then crouching down "I need to name you.." He said petting the tiny hound as it barked happily "Any ideas Mads?" he asked the blonde male on his bed

"How about.. Rosewater?" Madeleine said looking at the hound and Espresso "or Rosewood?"

"What's with the rose part?"

"I don't know I just feel like one of those fit."

"Rosewater it is." Espresso nodded as the hound barked in response.

Espresso had always wanted a pet but the one time he got one his parents killed it telling him it was his fault for not being responsible enough for it. He then became neglecting to any animal or pet he came across. That's mostly why he didn't want Rosewater around him.

I know not a ton happened in this chapter but I'm running out of ideas- If you have any please tell me (;'ٹ')

668 Words