Chapter 12

Madeleine looked at his phone as Espresso snapped his head towards it. "Who's that..?"

"Not sure could you hand me my phone?" Espresso nodded and picked up Madeleines phone and put it in his outstretched hand. Madeleine answered it and escaped to the bathroom. Espresso sighed and took a sip of the water Madeleine gave him. The candle was almost out but Espresso thought it should last all night.

Madeleine came out of the bathroom and put his phone in his pocket. "Who was that?"

"Sea fairy. She told me details about the plan."

"okay.." Espresso yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Tired?" Espresso nodded as Madeleine sat next to him. "Then how about we try to sleep?"

Espresso looked at Madeleine like he was crazy. "Are you INSANE!? If I go to sleep with this headache I think I'll literally die. Like just die in my sleep. Because I also feel like I need to puke but before you woke up I tried like three times so I wouldn't feel like it anymore but here we are. Still needing to puke." Espresso stated as Madeleine just stared at the brunette with worry.

"..." Madeleine stayed silent and just stared at Espresso.

"Mads. I'm fine." Espresso said with an annoyed look on his face. He hated when anyone worried about him. He never knew why he hated this but he does.

"..How long as it been sense you last ate..?"

"Why is that information needed."

"Just answer the damn question please."

"I stopped eating when we got here. I barely ate at Red Velvets that night. I probably took like three bites. Not because it wasn't good I just.." Espresso trailed off or was Madeleine blocking out the rest of what he was saying? It has been almost two weeks since the two got there. (Cookies survive longer than humans without food in my AU-) Madeleine looked at Espresso with worried eyes. "What? What is it? Are you alright?" Espresso cupped Madeleines cheek with his hand and examined his face.

"Are you alright..?" The blonde basically echoed the smaller males words. Madeleine took Espresso's hand from his cheek and held it, His hand was abnormally cold, his body heat was usually above average but his hands would always get cold when he was nervous, lying, or sick then again his body heat would go below average which would make him always cold. Also if he was uncomfortable his body heat would go below average and it would take a ton to warm him up. Espresso blurred his vision as his iris and pupils in both eyes began to shake. (Mine Shake if I force them to-)

'Why did I say that.. he's probably so worried about me. I hate when I do this. Why am I so stupid! He doesn't need to worry about me!! He's got to much to worry about anyway.' Espresso thought to himself, he was staring at the ground and wasn't paying attention to anything. He felt a burning feeling in his stomach to his esophagus, and as an automatic reaction he yanked his hand away from Madeleine and held his breath then turned his head towards the bathroom. He threw up. He knew it was gonna happen at some point but just a little more nervousness and overthinking made it happen. He quickly stood up and watched not to step in the discolored stomach acid that had just came out of his mouth.

The brunette got on his knees and kneeled over the toilet as he kept throwing up Madeleine ran in behind him holding back the brunettes bangs a bit while rubbing his back in circles. Espresso was trembling below the blondes hand, the brunette had one of his hands holding his head and one on the toilet seat.

Once he believed he was finished he closed the lid on the toilet and leaned on the sink, "I'm- I'm sorry Mads.." Espresso mumbled. Madeleine sat in front of the brunette and took a tissue to wipe his mouth.