Idek

(Heyo Evspress0 )

"Sleep is not on my schedule."

"Well it should be!"

Madeleine had been worried about Espresso's sleep and it had broken into a little argument between the two.

"Fine! Geez.." Espresso looked at his schedule and had fixed it all to where he would get eight hours of sleep.

A bit later Espresso had fallen asleep on Madeleine's lap with the blonde playing with the brunettes hair.

In the morning Espresso broke up with Red Velvet and cut his arm off? Not the cake one, his actual arm- Madeleine and Espresso started dating.

Life good

Madeleine had been using the bathroom and had found a bloodied razor probably from Espresso. They fought for a bit but they resolved it. But Espresso continued thigh abuse. Then he become cat boy coffee addict.

Life even better

Madeleine pet Espresso but he then hissed at him but Madeleine put a collar on him. Gay. Madeleine kissed Espresso on the lips and Espresso complied.

(Okay skip this part because cringe probably-)

Madeleine carried Espresso to the bedroom and pinned him on the bed. Madeleine kissed Espresso while he slowly unbuttoned his shirt throwing it on the floor. Madeleine kissed Espressos neck earning a soft and short moan. Espresso covered his mouth, closing his eyes and his face lighting up like a Christmas tree. Madeleines kisses got sloppy as he moved to the brunettes chest. ( I am not going into detail-)

Espresso fell asleep and so did Madeleine he was still a cat boy and now life was gay. Life gay.

Espresso losses his thigh and it becomes robotic. The brunette began using razor on tail. Madeleine noticed. Life bad. The blonde began thinking it was always this way. Life good. He asks Espresso to get back with RV. LIFE PANIK-

Espresso kisses Red Velvet and RV now believed that Espresso was his boyfriend again but a day later they break up and Red Velvet is broken. Madeleines horse, Pablo, came and busted him out of jail? Red Velvet mad.

Madeleine carries cat boy professor Espresso. They kiss and it gets gay. They adopt pancake cookie as their child.

Life sleep deprived professor father.

Red Velvet and fruit cake cat boy cuddle. Madeleine hits Espresso, life was good but now life bad. Red Velvet get mad and eat Espresso. Now life is weird. They adopt Pancake, Espresso abandon. Life epik.

Espresso switch's au's. Life even better. He goes back to his brewing area with the nice aroma. Espresso gets very weird. Madeleine and Espresso do the devils tango on "accident" Espresso no prego he cat boy. Madeleine does his hair, he purrs, he now embarrassed. After that Espresso drinks a few cups of coffee. Madeleine pinned Espresso against a wall and kissed him. GAY PANIK-

They keep kissing and it gets weird and gayer. Espresso moans into a kiss a few times. This turns into a make out session. This moves to the bed, more gay Panik. Madeleine then takes his shirt off and reveals a six pack of abs, Espresso's face lights up like a Christmas tree again. The next morning Madeleine puts a bow on Espresso's tail. Kalm! But Madeleine is still shirtless. Sexy panik. He then pets Espresso. Kalm again.

Later in the day Espresso becomes no cat boy. Madeleine makes him wear a maid dress. The maid dress is barely covering anything especially Espresso's legs and chest area. GAY SEXY MAID PANIK WITH MADELEINE. Espresso meows as a normal cookie. Now the fandoms fangirls come in and take his limbs? Espresso returns after being baked again, he's hotter than before. Espresso sits on Madeleines lap and falls asleep.

I have no clue what I just wrote-

619 Words