A/N

(Tw: self harm and suicide in context of story)

So so sorry I haven't updated, after school started I got busy, and I took up some interests and was writing other things. I'm definitely going to do my best to update soon, but I can't make any promises. I won't discontinue the story, ever. There are a lot of plot holes and things I dislike about how I've written this story, one of the main things is how I wrote Michael's struggle with self harm and his mental health. I wrote the majority of these chapters when I was in an unhealthy mindset and I projected some of that onto my characters. Rereading some of the earlier chapters made me realize I definitely could've written it in a different, not so blunt and insensitive way. Self harm and mental health are very serious issues that so many people including myself struggle with, and I believe that when writing things that include the topics of suicide, depression , self harm and any other heavy topics , it should be written with care. The way I wrote it was rough and I don't think I conveyed my intended message, because of the unhealthy mindset I wrote it in. I noticed that as the story progressed I didn't know what to do with the mental health aspect of the story and just put whatever I thought made vague sense. As I continue this story I will try to make it as down to earth and try to handle the heavier aspects of the story with more care than I previously did. Once this story is complete, I will definitely write another fnaf story. I may also make a separate book that is just a rewritten/ revised version of this one with a few changes to the story. Have a fantastical and wonderful day!