Can I go through with this, before I make her mine?

Carlisle's POV

He stops at my low growl. She looks at Bella her eyes filled with confusion and rage. I can't believe after everything he has done he chooses to come back here. I could feel the anger building as Bella let out a growl that startled everyone, including herself. Her eyes still locked on Bella as she begins to lunge forward before Edward pulls her back. "She's a newborn, don't you will get killed." he whispers to her knowing we can hear. He turns from her and looks over to me. "How could you do this to me? To Esme? Choose her over us?" I begin to growl "She is my mate! You tried to kill her! Esme found her mate and is happy! Who do you think you are coming back here after everything you have done!" I yell as I move in front of Bella ready to lunge at him. 

She grabs my arm and I feel a calming presence, Jasper. I look into Edward's eyes that are filled with shock. I turn to see everyone, growls from all of them as Edward and his mate turn running away.I begin to walk back when I notice Bella is not with me, I go back to her. Wrapping my arms around he waist. Then a couple kisses on her neck as I spin her around in my arms. I pull her into a kiss and run my tounge along her bottom lip. She pulls away, "Carlisle, not here." I gives a little pout, "race you home". I  take off running, why did she pull away.

As she follows behind I know where this is going. I don't know if she is ready, can I do this especially now. I want to try though. I need her now more than ever. She speeds up to catch me. When she does I am standing at the end of my bed, our bed. She comes to my side as I pull her into another kiss, again running my tounge on her bottom lip. I run one hand through her hair, the other pulling her closer to me. My tounge now sitting on her lip waiting for entry. She lets me in were we now battle for dominance. She run her hands through my hair as I pull her onto the bed, rolling myself on top of her. I battle with myself in my mind. Eventually I decide to continue, I need her. Clearly she needs me. I run my hand down her back eliciting a moan. I can't help but grin with pleasure. Slowly I convince myself of what I need to do. I pull away sitting her up on the bed as I search my pocket. I pull the box out, while she sits in front of me visably confused till she sees the box. Now as I am down on one knee I grab her hand placing the open box in it.