She will be mine!

Edward POV

Back in my hotel room I begin planning how I will make her mine. My first thought is to blackmail him or her. No too easy. Kidnapping her would torture him but Alice would find her before she became mine. Him! He took her from me! My mind is made up. I have to Kill him. That is the only way she will ever be mine. He has to be removed from the picture. How?

Quietly I sit, contemplating what I will do. I eventually decide how and when. In front of all their friends and "family". He won't be able to deny me. Winner takes her heart. Winner lives. She would never agree to it. Carlisle however would, if he saw me as a threat to himself or more importantly a threat to her.

Unknown POV

I can't understand why Bella would do this. First she takes Edward, now she can't live without Carlisle. I could never hurt her. She is like a sister to me! Edward however, he can die. I know he would kill Bella given the chance. I don't like that she choose any of them. However Carlisle will look after her. Seeing her happy with him, makes me sure that they are right for each other. She doesn't realise that I know Edward wants her dead, no-one does. Everyone thinks he is the only mind reader in Forks. They are wrong!