Will he be mine, tonight?

Bella POV

I look at the box in my hand. My face was filled with shock. He wanted me to be his for all of eternity. I never thought he would want me. He was about to walk away when I pulled her into a hug.

"Yes! Carlisle Yes!" I yelled as I tightened my arms around him. He grabbed the ring from the box and placed it on my finger. I stood gazing at the diamond ring. It was so beautiful. I slowly tilted my head to look at him. "I love you so much Bella, I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you." I smiled back at him as he pulled me closer to him. "I love you Carlisle." I said as he leaned in kissing me.

He slowly began peppering kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but let out a low growl. I pull his face up to mine, kissing him. "Carlisle, I want you." I grab a handful of his hair before kissing his neck and nipping as I pull us back onto the bed where I begin to unbutton his shirt.

I pull his shirt off and rub my hands down his muscular chest and start to unbutton my own shirt. As I continue to kiss him I realise what I want, him, I want him. I want him tonight, even if it goes against what I am taught. I slowly move my hands to his belt and pull away from him. He gives a small nod and I continue with a smile on my face, this means he does want me to.

As I pulled his pants completely off I removed my own. I took off his boxers and I removed the last remaining lingerie from my body. We were both completely naked I turn to. "Carlisle I love you so much. Please I need you." I felt so self conscious compared to his amazing body. He was so well toned, I still find it hard to believe he can love me, even if I am as beautiful as he is now that I am a vampire.