Chapter 18: Sneak Peak & Special News at the end (Pls. Don't Skip)

When we got outside, we didn't see Bella and Justin anymore.

"Blackjack, where's Bella and Justin?" I asked.

'They ran away. Turns out they're spies for Kronos.' He said.

"Schist." I muttered under my breath. And, unfortunately for me, Annabeth heard me.

"Why? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Bella and Justin, they were sent from Kronos. They're one of his spies." I said.

"Well, at least they don't know most about our plan of attack." She said.

"But, I thought our only plan is attack." I said.

"That's because you're a seaweed brain." She said. "And also beacause I just thought of a plan."

"And, that's why I call you, my Wise Girl." I said. Wait! Did I just say my?

"But, didn't you guys say, that you were just friends?" Kristoff said.

"Yeah. We are." Annie and I said.

"Then why did you say 'my'?" Anna said, directing her question to me.

"I-uh-I just got confused! Okay!" I yelled.

"Woah, Seaweed Brain! Calm down." Annabeth said.

"Okay, okay." I said, taking deep breaths. "I'm sorry, okay? I just got, a bit too pressured."

"Yeah, okay. We understand." Elsa said. "Sorry about my sister and her boyfriend. They can be a bit too ADHD at times."

"Yeah." Annabeth and I said, at the same time. "I know the feeling. And sometimes I get that too."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! That was a short sneak peak on Chapter 18.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why is there an update?

Well, I know this isn't that important, but... Today is my Birthday!

So, I know, I know, it's not that big of a deal. I mean you guys never even met me, except for a few of you that I know from school. But since today is a special day, I wanted to give you guys a quick sneak peak on the next chapter.

I promise I'll try to finish this book, but I have do a lot of things going on. And examination is near, the pressure is growing even bigger every time. And it stresses me out, a lot.

Anyway, thank you guys for supporting and sticking with me on this book. (Even if I don't even update as much.) Thanks for all the support that you've been giving me. You guys are the best. And I love you guys. So until the next one. Cya!