CHAPTER 16: LOST AND FOUND

When we arrived at the not-so-hidden cave. I told Blackjack to stay put, and guard. And so he did. But, before I left, Blackjack said, "Just whistle if you need me, boss!"

"Alright." I said. Then I ran after Justin, to catch up with him.

So Justin and I went to the cave. But before we got in. I heard voices.

"-kill them before they kill us." I heard a girl's voice say.

"I don't know, Els. They seem innocent." A boy's voice said.

"Everybody seems innocent to you, Jack." Another girl's voice said.

"Yeah, we all know that, Punz. But they don't seem like they know what we're talking about." Another guy's voice said.

"Maybe they're just acting stupid, Hicc." Another girl's voice said.

"We can hear you, you know." Annabeth! She's alive! Yes! "And just to clear things up, we are not acting stupid."

"Then why were you in the woods?" The other girl (the third girl) said.

"We were... doing... something." Bella said. Beside me, I heard a sigh of relief. And now, since we both know that their alive, I took a peek inside the cave, and saw 5 girls and 4 boys.

The first girl has plantanium blonde hair that was braided down her shoulder, pale skin, and she had light makeup. She was wearing a light blue dress that reaches down her knees.

The second girl has very long blonde hair, a bit tanned skin, she wasn't wearing any make-up. I looked for the end of her very long hair, and it lead to Annabeth and Bella. So I'm guessing that their tied up, by the girl's hair. The girl was wearing a purple dress that about an inch or two above her feet.

The third girl looked a lot like Rachel. She has wild and curly red hair. She was wearing a ripped up, light blue dress, like she's been wrestling with a wild bear.

The fourth girl has straight blonde hair, that was braided down her back, with her bangs covering her left eye. She was wearing a viking outfit.

And the last girl has strawberry blonde hair, that was braided in two. She was wearing a green dress.

The first boy has snowy white hair. He was wearing a dark blue jacket with snowflake designs, and brown pants. But, he wasn't wearing any shoes.

The second boy had auburn brown hair, and he was also wearing viking clothes. He looked a bit wimpy.

The third boy had short dark brown hair, and a scruffy goatee. He was wearing a blue vest with brown pants, and he was carrying a satchel. For, me, he's the only one who looks like a criminal, here.

The fourth boy has blonde hair. He was wearing a hikers outfit. And he had his arm protectively around the girl that had Strawberry blonde hair.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

I am so sorry, for not updating for like a month or two. I keep on getting writers block. I'll try to make it up to you, guys. I swear. (But not on the styx.)

Anyway, I highly recommend the book, Back for you, by i_liv4books. Thank you.

Anyway, who do you think all the Kidnappers are?

If you know, please comment. The first three to answer correctly would be mentioned in the next chapter.

So, I guess I'll just see you guys on the next chapter.