CHAPTER 10: YOU CAN TALK TO PEGASI?!

Then we ran to the pegasus.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the horse. And Annabeth laughed.

"Are you seriously talking to a horse?" She asked.

"Yep, I was born like this. Remember when I told you that I can talk and understand horses?" I told her.

"Sorry I thought you were only kidding." She said.

Then I looked back at the pegasus. "Anyway what's your name black pegasus?" I asked.

'The name is Blackjack, boss.' The horse, Blackjack, answered me telepathically.

"Please, don't call me boss." I said.

'Sure thing boss!' He exclaimed.

"I just said, uh, never mind. C'mon Annabeth I'll help you get on Blackjack." I said

"So your name is Blackjack, huh." Annabeth said.

'Yes, ma'am.' Answered Blackjack.

"What did he say?" Annabeth asked me while I was helping her get on Blackjack.

"He said 'Yes ma'am.'." I answered.

When we were on Blackjack I told him to go. Then the next thing I know, we were soaring up in the sky. We were flying all day. And when the sun was setting I told Blackjack to land in the forest, so we can set up camp.

When we landed, on a clear spot. I went off of Blackjack, and then I helped Annabeth, get down. Then we set up camp.
________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!! :)

Sorry for the short chapter. Anyway, the next chapter is where some of the new characters will appear. Well I'm not that sure. Maybe. Well I won't be anouncing the winners, because there will only be about 3, or 4 new characters on the new chapter. So for those who haven't joined the competition, please join, because I'll need more characters on different chapters. And I forgot to ask if you're a good guy, or a bad guy, because I need some bad guys on some chapter, like Percy' ex-girlfriend, and now working for the enemy, or spying on Percy and Annabeth, okay. Also I need about 40 votes for the next chapter.