Chapter 4: WE ARE OFFERED TO GO ON A SECRET QUEST

And he said "I called you here because we need your help."

"With what?" I asked.

"Can the two of you go on a secret quest?"

"WHAT!!!" We yelled in unison.

"He said can the both of you go on a secret quest." Chiron said, he whispered the last part.

"But..." I said.

"...why..." Annabeth continued.

"...us? " We finished in unison.

"I can see the potential that you two have. Like you, Percy, you are blessed with a powerful power. You can control water, talk to undersea creatures, you can't get wet when you don't want to and you can breath underwater, too." Chiron said "How did you-" I began to say but cut off when he continued "And you, Annabeth, you are also blessed with a powerful power. You are very intelligent, you can win at many battles." "How did you-" Annabeth began to say but was also cut off when Chiron continued "And both of you get weird dreams that always happens in real life. If your powers were combined you can be really powerful. "

"How did you know about this? " We asked in unison.

"We know because we observe you" Mr. D answered. Well that's just... creepy

"So what is this quest?" I asked

Mr. D answered me "It's a secret quest, for the both of you."

"I know that, but what..." I began to say.

"...Is it about? " Annabeth finished.

"It's about the OLYMPIAN TOWER." Answered Chiron.

"What about the Olympian Tower?" I said. It's where my dad and his brothers work. It's very famous.

" 'The Big Three,' Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, have been kidnapped by their father, Kronos. He wants to take over the Olympian Tower. He wants to destroy it and he wants to build his Titan Tower. The Titan Tower is going to cause the city one huge destruction. And we need you to stop him before the summer ends, because that's when he is going to destroy the Olympian Tower. And that's when he is going to build the Titan Tower."

"But why us," I said. "why not contact the police or the FBI?"

"Yeah, I seriously don't want to be with 'him'." Annabeth said.

"Yes, me too. " I said.

"You don't have a choice we need you." Chiron said.

"And if you don't agree, we will expel you from the school." Mr. D said.

"Will you give us time to think about it?" Asked Annabeth.

"Yes, come to the school this Monday with your things, if you agree." said Chiron.

"And if you don't I never want to see you again, are we clear?" said Mr. D

"Yes, sir." We said in unison.

"Good. You may now leave."

And then we left the Office and went home. Annabeth walked with me, because she lives a block away from my house. We walked in silence. Not regular silence, awkward silence. I didn't want to break the silence. So when I got home it was already night. I ate dinner took a bath and went to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the secret quest and about my father. Then I began to think about how Chiron knew my secret. I kept thinking until I fell asleep.