CHAPTER 15: FINDING ANNABETH AND BELLA

---THE NEXT DAY---

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I woke up to the sound of Bella yelling.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

'ANNABETH!' I thought. I immediately stood up, and I saw that the girls were gone, and that Justin and I were the only ones left. Justin looks like he just woke up too.

We looked at each other, and we both said at the same time, "We have to save them!!!"

So then we began our search.

-----3 HOURS OF SEARCHING LATER-----

'Where could they be?' I thought. 'It's been how many hours since they've been kidnapped'

"Hey, Justin!!! Found anything, yet!?!" I yelled.

"Nope!!! There's nothing!!!" He yelled back.

Then he appeared, from somewhere in the woods, and he looked tired. But hey, I was tired too. "Maybe we should rest for a while." I said.

Then I whistled, really loud and Blackjack appeared in the sky. And he was holding something in his mouth. Thank gods I brushed his teeth.

"Did you find something Blackjack?" I asked him, when landed.

'Yeah, I found something.' he said, telepathically. Then he dropped what he was bringing, to the ground.

"Justin! Blackjack found something.!" I yelled. Then Justin ran towards us, saying, "Really? What did he find?"

"I don't know." I said, then I picked up the cap that Blackjack was bringing.

"This is Annabeth's cap." I said.

"And this is Bella's bracelet." Justin said.

"Blackjack where did you find this?" I asked him.

'I found it near a hidden cave.' He told me.

"Can you lead us?" I asked.

'Sure thing, boss. Hope on.' He said.

"Uhh, how many times do I have to tell you to not call me boss?" I said, while climbing on top of him.

"Dude, stop arguing with the horse." He said, while climbing behind me.

"Fine. Blackjack go." I said. Then he flew away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Merry Christmas!!! ❄️⛄️🎄🎅🎁 And Happy New Year!!! 🎉🎊 Here have some virtual blue chocolate chip cookies!!!

So sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make it up to all of you. And sorry for the long wait. My mom took of the internet.

Anyway do you guys want surprise characters? 'Cause I might add some surprise characters. And by surprise characters I mean characters from other fandoms.

Well that's all for this chapter. Bye.