Chapter 1: I HATE HER

-PERCY'S POV-

I'm walking with my friends at school. When I suddenly bumped into someone. Grover and Luke helped me get up. And I saw 'her', "Annabeth" I muttered under my breath.Then she said "Hey, Jackson, watch where your going next time." "Whatever, Chase." I said.

---DISSMISAL TIME---

I was walking home with Grover. We were talking about school problems, I was talking about how I hate Annabeth. And Grover was talking about his girlfriend, Juniper.

When I got home I said goodbye to Grover. When I was in my apartment I saw my mom and greeted her "Hi mom I'm home. Where's Paul? " I said. She answered "Oh, hi honey, Paul's at the hospital. Because his father had a heart attack." "Oh." I said. "Are we going to visit him?" "Yes. So get ready." She said. "K. Mom." I said.

So I fixed my suit, brushed my hair, and washed my face. Then I went downstairs to see my mom waiting for me. We went outside and walked to the car. While we were walking I asked my mom "Mom, can Grover come with us?" My mom said "Sure." So we went to Grover's house. I told my mom to stay in the car and I'll get Grover.

When we got there I knocked on the door. And Grover's mom opened the door. I said "Hello Mrs. Underwood. Can Grover come with us to the hospital, because my grandfather got a heart attack?" "Okay, but he should be home before midnight." She said "Yes ma'am." Then she called Grover. And I told him where and why we're going there. Then we went to the car. And we chatted on the way to the hospital.

When we got there, we were in the elevator when 'she' came inside the elevator. At first I didn't recognize her but when I did I suddenly yelled "Chase!?!?" Then she looked at me and she yelled "Jackson!?!?" Then my mom said "You two know each other?" Then I said "Know each other? Mom, we HATE each other." Then Grover said "It's true, they've been this way since the first day of school." After that there is an awkward silence. Annabeth and me were glaring at each other, evilly.

When we were at 8th floor all of us including Chase went out. Her room was next to ours.

When I went in I found Paul's father laying on the bed and Paul was sitting on a chair beside the bed. My mom comforted him I told my mom that me and Grover were going outside. She just nodded and we went outside.

When we got there, to my surprise Annabeth was sitting on a chair outside. It looked like she was crying. I tried to ignore her but Grover saw her and said "Perce why won't we talk to her?" And I said "No. I don't want to talk to her. She's like my arch enemy." Then he said "Okay. I'll go talk to her and I'll meet you there, later." Then he pointed to the window.

I nodded. And went to the window I looked outside and thought about my school problems.

---AN HOUR LATER---

'Where's Grover' I thought 'It's been an hour. Why isn't he here yet?' Then I went to see Grover seated next to Annabeth. But they weren't even talking to each other?. So I went there and asked Grover "Dude, I thought you were going to talk to her. Then why aren't you?" He answered "I was, but then when I asked her she glared at me the way she glares at you, so after that I didn't talk to her anymore." " Oh, Okay then. Grover wanna roam around the hospital, and tell me everything." I said. Then he said "Sure man." Then we roamed around the hospital.

---TWO HOURS LATER---

It's been 2 hours and we decided to go back to the room. Good thing that Annabeth was gone. When we went inside the room, I said "Mom, we're back." Then she said "Hi Percy, so do you mind if you talk about your girl enemy?" "Umm... Yes?" I said

Then she gave me a knowing glare. And I said " Fine." Then I told her my story.

---FLASHBACK---

(At the First day of school)

I was walk......