Halloween Anouncement!

Hey guys!!! Happy Halloween!!! 🎉🎃👻🎊

So, I have an important anouncement! And, no, I will not be deleting this story, if that's what you think.

I published a new book, as a Halloween surprise. The book is titled - Rise of the Undead: Survival Of The Fittest. And it's not just made for Halloween. It's also not a fanfiction. But, my batchmates think it's a good book.

If you want to know the description, I'll put it down below. But, if you're not even a bit interested, just forget that I said this. So here we go.

Megan is just like any other 18 year old teenage girl. She lives in a small, two story, house, in Seaport. She goes to Dreamscape High, and has a crazy obssession with zombies and the zombie apocolypse. She just loves to research about them, even if she still hasn't watched or read The Walking Dead. She even set up an emergency kit, just in case something actually goes wrong.

-----------------------------------

But one day, when Megan wakes up, she finds out that everything she obssessed at, became real. And her entire life turned upside down. One ordinary teenager inside one massive apocolypse. Will she survive? Will she meet other survivors? What do you think will happen?

-----------------------------------

Get ready on a life changing adventure, full of mystery, suspense, sadness, and a bit of romance and comedy, with Megan and her crew. In this apocolyptic event, you can comment and vote. All comments are accepted, in this book. So don't be shy to put in comments, any kind of comment.

So what are you waiting for? Come on, read the book, it doesn't bite.

So, that's the description. What do you think? Will you read it?

I would really appreciate it if you guys read the book. My friends are desperate to get reads on that book 'cause chapter 2 will only come out when I get 50 views. Haha!

Anyway! Happy Halloween! Again! And again, I would like to thank you guys for all the support. I'll try to finish the next chapter, and stuff. So don't worry.

And before I end this anouncement, I would like to know who else doesn't like haters?

'Cause I personally hate their attitude. I mean, can't they just keep they're hateful thoughts to themselves? They're just sooo rude!

Anyway, that'll be the end of my Halloween anouncement! Thanks for reading! And hope you read the book! K, BYYYEEEE!!!!!