Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

My wife keeps on texting me, is she that desperate to see me again?

"Hmmmm looks like someone will hit a jackpot tonight" Seulgi tried to peek on my phone but I hide it.

"Hey don't meddle on my own business or I'll stick out your eyeballs using my hand"

"I'm scareddddd" she laugh "I don't fucking care if you get my eyeballs. So who's the unlucky girl for tonight???"

"My wife isn't unlucky to me, she's so lucky to have meeeeee!!!"

"Oh shoot that's not true. Jennie would probably regret meeting you in the first place" she tease.

I pout "No she won't, remember she like me first"

"or should we say you like her first and she don't have any choice but to say she like you even if she don't"

If she's not only a close friend of mine I already made her like a sacrifice in my own cult.

"If looks could kill, I'm already on the floor lying down hahahahaha" she laugh hard causing people to turn their gaze towards us.

"Your such a killjoy arrrgggg!!!" I groan.

My phone dings grabbing my attention, I immediately open the message my wife sent me.

My wife😍: You done honey? I'm waiting

I got excited.

Me: Be right there after an hour, wait for me jagiya🤭💛💛💛

I'm smiling as I look on my phone screen but shout all the air in my lungs the moment I put it down. Seulgi's face is few inches closer to mine.

"What the fuck Gi! I almost had a heart attack"

"Hahahahahahahahaha you shit your pants don't you? You look fucking scared hahahahaha" she's laughing her ass out.

As she was busy laughing I smack her face.

"Awwww you bitch!" she tried to take a revenge on me but I'm Lalisa.

I stick out my tongue "That was the payment of scaring me"

A girl suddenly approach me.

"Your tongue looks incredible, I wonder what it can do" she stroke my shoulder.

"it can taste food duh, how about you? Don't have a tongue? First time seeing a tongue which isn't yours???" she's pretty but she don't have intelligence left in her.

"Hahahahaha you're funny, do you have a......girlfriend?" her hands slowly travel from my chest down to my stomach.

I hold it "I don't"

She smiled.

"But I have a wife"

Seulgi suppress her laughter on the side.

"What's funny huh?"

"nothing Limo hahahahahaha"

"Stop calling me that"

The girl grab my chin "You free after work? You can visit my place if you want"

"Sorry my schedule is full" I remove her hands and started to step away.

"Dude that's one fine catch, you're just letting it slip away?" so annoying.

"Then go date her if you want to, me...I'm faithful to"

"Jennie who isn't your wife" Seulgi finish.

"She's my wife!"

"You're not"