Chapter 36

Kai's POV

I'm strolling at the mall, looking for new trending clothes when a bunch of girls approach me.

"Hi Mr. Kim! Oh my gosh you're more handsome in person!"

My ears heard that heavenly word! More handsome.

"Don't flatter me pretty" I wink.

"Aahhhh! He wink at meeee!"

"Can we take a picture with you? Please! We're your biggest fannn!"

"Kyaaahhh! Kai my lovessss!"

Their shouts was catching other people's attention, the moment they realized it's me the crowd was getting more and more. One by one they approach me until I'm surrounded.

"Security!" I called out since they're invading my space.

I only came here to buy, not to acknowledge my fan's presence.

"Kai marry me!"

"Kai I can give you plenty of kids!!!!"

"Nooo! He'll marry me!"

"Can we take a picture of you? Pleaseee"

The flash of their cameras irritate my eyes, but it seems like this ladies are really into me. What can I do? I'm so handsome that it makes hard to handle.

The few girls who approach me earlier became a crowd, I can't even breath properly anymore. Where's the security?

"Ladies please settle down" I beg.

"Oh my god I would love to settle down with you!!!!" a girl shouted.

"Kai! I'm willing to lose my virginity to you"

"Kill me with love Kaiiii!!!"

What's wrong with this people? I can't believe they could be obsess like this.

"Uhm security!" I desperately shout just to remove this crowd infront of me.

It's not that I don't like it but this is too much, I don't have my personal space.

"Make way! Make way! This is the security! Please pave a way!"

A couple of security makes it way to where I am, they form a circle restraining the girls to come near me.

"Kaiiiii"

"Oh shit he's so handsomeeee!"

I can still hear how they cheered on me willing to see my face even if they're pushing at each other.

Some girls are already fighting over me.

"Calm down, I only came here to buy in peace. Please ladies, let me breath for the mean time" I calmly said.

"Kyaaaahhhh he's so cute!"

"Ladies! Please let's respect Mr. Kim! We are begging you to keep a distance from him"

The girls murmur as they slowly fade away, they're getting lesser and lesser.

"Thank you for the coordination sir" I said to the security.

"You're welcome Mr. Kim, next time you visit our mall we will deploy a security team for you"

"No need to do that. What happened earlier wasn't your fault, we didn't expect that to happen. Again thank you for taking care of everything"

"At your service sir"

I smiled at him. Just as I look away, my eyes caught a familiar face. Someone we've been looking for, one of the person that might answer our questions.