Chapter 25

Jennie's POV

The clock strikes 6:30, I'm patiently waiting for Taehyung to fetch me. I'm drinking a glass of wine to kill some time, I guess Lisa would drool for me tonight.

My phone vibrates on the table top, I peek on the screen.

Tae: I'm here baby

I rolled my eyes, the guts of this ugly creature to call me baby. What am I? A new born?

My hand reach the Chanel wallet and my phone, I fix the strap of my heels.

If you're wondering what I wear, I'm wearing a red dress. As they say red screams sexiness, I made sure I look seductive enough in order to make Lisa's eyes on me the entire time.

"Goodluck honey" I mumbled.

I'll surprise her.

I stood up and went for the door, the maids open it for me.

There he was standing mightily infront of his Mercedes-Maybach exelero. It's clear to see he's trying to make me impress but sorry Tae, an expensive car won't make me go home with you.

I gave him a fake smile while his mouth was agape the moment he look in my way.

"No words could describe how pretty you are tonight baby"

I'm gonna use you for tonight, so calm your horny dick because you won't never get a taste of me.

"Oh thank you"

He hold my hand and guide me inside his car, he even put my seat belt which made me feel uncomfortable but I had to act nice.

After locking it, he close the door and went on the driver's side.

"Let's go mi lady?"

I only nod.

He drive us to our destination, I never tried to open a conversation but he's persistent.

"You know I can't take my eyes off you" he chuckled.

Then would you like me to take them off for you?

"Eyes on the road"

"I know but you look dazzling. Did anybody told you that?"

Yeah. I've heard it a hundred times and I'm so sick of it, if ever someone will say that again I'll make sure his tongue will be cut off.

"Yes. A lot of times"

"Wow you're really that pretty I guess"

Are you nuts? Most of the people know me that's why they know I'm that pretty.

"I guess too"

"Uhm baby you know I'm really wonderstruck tonight. I can't find the ri-..."

"Not because I'm nice today means you can say whatever you want, better shut up"

I can't stand it anymore, I should've hired someone else for my date but Taehyung is the best one so far. Lisa is jealous of him. So I better use this guy.

"Sorry. I'm only stress out" I gave him a fake smile.

"Awwweeee my baby is stress, don't you worry. Tonight you'll get relax"

Not if I'm with you.

"Maybe"

He hold my hand.

I want to spat it away but I refrain myself, I need him so I'll behave for tonight.

After 20 minutes we arrived at our destination.

Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul; the most expensive restaurant in South Korea. Nice choice Chu.