Chapter 13

Reminder in this chapter

Jennie's mom and dad will be Kim Ji-won and Park Seo-joon.

I can't think of anybody else, so let be it🤣🤣🤣

Jisoo's POV

It's so depressing to fetch auntie and uncle at the airport, it was like I'm meeting my death penalty.

Specially the fact that Jennie told me auntie wants to talk to me.....alone.

We are now on our way to fetch them.

"What's with the sad face rabbit?"

"I'm meeting your mom later huhuhuhu"

She chuckled "It's just mom, its not like she always nag at you"

"I'm really nervous about what we're going to talk about. I feel like my life's at stake"

"That was stupid" Jennie commented.

She was wearing her iconic black glasses match with the poker face.

"You don't know how I feel when I'm talking to your mom, I guess she wanna ask about you" I shiver just thinking of it.

"I guess she's gonna ask if anyone is asking me out lately, that woman is so eager" she's talking like it's not her mom.

I sigh "Well what can she do, she's expecting that you'll pick someone who's fit in her standards"

"Duh as if I dated anyone before" she scoff.

"That's the point of all of this, you never dated anyone. Not even those guys they set for a date"

"Why would I waste my precious time with those bastards? They're dating me only for fame"

I crease my brows "Even V?"

She glared at me "V and I are just friends Chu"

"How about Kai?"

"Oh that green tea bitch? I swear we are plainly friends" she play on her phone.

"How about Lisa?"

She was silent for a minute.

"Hmmm???"

"Lisa and I have a not so good relationship, we are not friends, we are not lovers. I don't even know what we are"

"Let's say for the meantime you're both lost. Jennie, make up your mind. Lisa's feelings is not stable as her bangs. You're so bipolar, stop making a push and pull" I warned.

"Jis-.."

"Jenduekie. If you're not making any move, someone will do it"

She look at me. I saw in her eyes the confuseness she's dealing with.

"I got no time for that"

"For now Jennie....for now"

She scoff "As if I'm going to like a monkey"

"Is that how you see her?"

"Yeah. I see her as an annoying monkey who nag at me all day long about how she loves me more than anybody else"

"Okay stop rapping. But don't forget I warned you"

She rolled her eyes "Would you mind what will happen later with mom"

"Aish you're diverting the topic"

We are both interrupted when Chaeng yawned.

"Is it still far?" she ask.