part 7-Fallin For You

It was the next day and jinjing woke up first feeling the pain from her wound she stood up slowly and there she sees jungkook awake looking out at the doorway, she got up slowly and walked to him.

J: your up early?

She say with a dry throat, jungkook sigh and hand her a bottle with water she looked at him.

Jk: drink it.
J: you came prepared?
Jk: I carry my bag so I'm always prepared for anything.

Jinjing just grab the water and drank it, jungkook looked at her.

Jk: how your wound?
J; not getting any better.

She growl and he looked down at her bleeding shirt he sigh, unzipped his backpack and pull out a black shirt and hand it to jinjing she widened her eyes.

J: what-
Jk: wear it, your clothes is stain with all that blood.

She grab it.

J: I have my own bag you know.
Jk: well still, wear it.

Jinjing took it and wore it after that she came back and jungkook lifted up her shirt.

J: yah what you doing?!

She try to be quiet to not wake up the others.

Jk: im just looking at the wound.

She stopped struggling and that's when they both saw a little girl walking towards them.

Jk: she's one of the villagers.
J: oh.

She came towards jinjing and touch her wound.

J: ah.
J: its okay.

Jinjing looked at jungkook he move his eyebrows to tell her to look down and she did and see that the little girl was healing her wound.

J: how?
Jk; all the villagers who are girls and woman's have the magic of healing and the men has the magic of fighting.
J: so the girls and woman's are the weak ones?
Jk: yep.

Jinjing saw her wound was close and she bend down to the little girl and smiled.

J: thank you. Here.

Jinjing give her leftover food to her, jungkook looked at her.

J: I may have nothing but take this food and fed yourself and your family.

The little girl nodded and grab something from her pocket and hand it to her she was confused.

J: whats this?

It was a flower like someone made it, jungkook blush and the little girl whisper to her ear jinjing widened her eyes. And so she walked away and jinjing stood up shock.

Jk: *clears throat* what she say to you? Who made it?
J: she say you did.

Jungkook looked around, jining was sus of him.

J: did you make it?

Last night:
Jungkook sees that everyone was sleeping so he stood up and went outside for a walk and saw that the fog still remains.

Jk: where the hell did that jerk go?

He sigh and saw flowers he bend down and pick them and bought them back to the place, he sat down and was making a small Bouquet. He smile and turn to jinjing and then his smiled fade away and saw a little girl he stood up and went to her.

Jk: here take it. I made it for you.

The girl took it and he walked away.
End

J: so is it?
Jk: well....no...
J: be honest, a little girl like her knows and well tell the adults.
Jk: okay yeah I made it! But not for you, it was for the girl but she give it away.