part 9-Together

As jungkook kissed jinjing she close her eyes letting her tear drop and as she touch the floor lightly her earth power light up and the roots had stab the guy he growl and kept attacking jungkook and his shield then her ice appear and stabbed him on the middle he puke blood, Taehyung, jimin and felox was shock at what they were seeing her powers went through jungkooks shield without breaking it, jinjing didn't kiss back she just didn't want to lose her magic. Her fire then stab the guy in the heart and it aim everywhere his back, legs, arms, chest and his body the guy lost all his blood and her earth pull out of him and his body thump the floor and he die. Jungkook open his eyes and jinjing broke the kiss as she inhale out and gasp for air as she saw the guys dead body.

J: we did it....

She smiles and looked at jungkook he smiles alittle jinjing then look and saw the other came to her.

J: guys!

She went and hugged them.

J: thank god..

She smiles at them and remembers the kiss she blushed.

J: let's go home guys.

They nodded all of them walked out of the mansion and so jungkook walked up to felix who was behind.

Jk: you piss I kiss your girl?
F: she's not my girl, she's only my friend.
Jk: well why so jealous when I kiss her?
F; it's because I like her.

Jungkook looked at him.

F: thats why I hate seeing her with you. It bugs me, so stay away from her or she well start liking you.

He walked away jungkook just scoff and thought about it and sigh. Jinjing was talking to jimin and taehyung.

T: your magic came back tho.
J: yeah they did. I can't believe It came back.
Jm: maybe it's because of love.
J; no...
T: well jungkook did kiss you.
J: hehe....I will not fall for him, he's just a friend.
T: a friend that bully you.

They laughed felix was wondering when he can tell jinjing his feelings, jungkook was just chilling at the back trying to catch up with them. After a couple of days they finally made it back to school, the teachers was looking at their results with their missions he smiles.

T: well good job team 10 you guys pass!

Everyone applauded, jinjing was excited as she was went to high five jungkook he walked pass her she was confused and jimin and taehyung saw.

J: um...

She didn't know why but annoyed it, jungkook was now avoiding jinjing it was lunch time and jinjing was eating with felix.

F: so wanna do something after school?
J: um sure.
F: something wrong?
J: its nothing. Imma go use the bathroom.

She went to the bathroom and wash her hand and as she came out she saw jungkook had his arm around a girl.

J: um jungkook...
Jk: what Lady? Can't you see I'm busy.

She gasp at his attitude.

J: whats wrong with you?
Jk: *scoff* nothings wrong. Leave me alone.

He shove jinjing away she wanted to cry but hold it in. It was now after school and as she was getting ready to leave and wait for felix she saw jungkook with the girl.

J: jungkook I need to talk to you.
Jk: about what? I got nothing to say to you.
J: we are a team jungkook I want to ask why you-

He cut her off.

Jk: why I kissed you? Ha! It's because you looked ugly with that face that's why I kissed you to shut you up.

She gasp.