part 14-Life Changed

3yrs later.....

Jinjing was with the fog village for 3 years and she was ready to leave the village, ready to go back to where she is and where she belongs. Her long black hair and different clothing made her look different after falling from that cliff 2yrs ago she pack and looked at the little girl she smiles.

J: time for me to go..

She was now 20yrs old and she knows maybe jungkook forgot about her she got her bag and walked out and out of the village, after a long 10hr walk she got to the city she smiles.

J; I miss you world.

She was walking and then she saw felix who made eye contact with her she gasp, felix put down a child and ran to her and hugged her she hugged back smiling and tears In her eyes.

F; oh my god! Your alive Jinjing.

She sob and cry felix then cry to and she broke the hug so she can look at him.

J: you grew your hair...*sob* you go taller...
F: I just turn 22...
J: oh man...I miss out so much.

Jinjing gasp as she Saw a little girl pull on his pants.

J; and who's this?
F: oh its my daughter.
J; your married?

Jinjing smiled in shock.

F: well its a long story why not come over to my place and I'll tell you everything.

She nodded and they drove home jinjing gasp at his new place.

J: wow.
F: yeah...we all changed snice you fall off that cliff

Jinjing was sad and then they walked inside, felix wife give her water.

J: thank you. So tell me felix.
F: well, after you dissappear I decided to moved on and found my wife in a different class she was so beautiful and she caught my eye, so we talked and later went on a few dates and those dates turn into sleeping together.
J: how old was she?
F: 18.
J: oh.
F: so after finding out she was pregnant her 19th birthday was close by and so I told her I'll be there to help her and our baby.

Jinjing looked at the little girl playing with her dolls.

F: I decide I'll watch her after i graduate and let my wife go to school when she got birth to our baby. And then after waiting for her to graduate we got married after that.
J: awwww. I see your wife is pregnant again.
F: yeah it's a boy, she's 5 months now.
J: well congrats felix I'm happy for my childhood friend.

He smiles as she pat his head.

J: what you name your daughter?
F: Lee jinjung.
J: what about your son?
F: Lee Parkmin.
J: cute. Well I gotta go.
F: jinjing you know...jungkook is still waiting for you.

Jinjing widened her eyes.

F: he didn't believe you were gone forever, he knew you would return home safely.
J: I know.

Jinjing smile and left the house and walker to her parents place.

J: still looks the same.

She went and knock on the door her dad open the door.

D: yes-

He gasped.

M: who is it hon?

She gasp. Jinjing smiled.

J: hello mom, dad.
Both: jinjing!

They hugged her and cry jinjing was crying and hugged back.