part 10-We Finally Meet

His eyes widened and he looked back at jinjing she inhale out.

J: I don't know what's gotten into you but please whatever you do....I can't lose you.

Jungkook just inhale out and say.

Jk: I avoid you is because felix likes you...

She looked up at him.

Jk: i-i can't like someone that already has someone that they like.
J: I don't like felix.....he's like a brother to me that's what I told you before. I only like one person and you should know who it is.

He looked at her and she broke the hugged and now he's facing jinjing, she shut her eyes.

J: I don't know when it started but-
Jk: it can't be...
J: maybe it's because we are a teammate and was put in the same team.
Jk: don't tell me you like....
J: I like-*gasp*

Jungkook had grabbed her cheek and kissed her she sadden her eyes and he pinned her on the lockers she hold onto his arm as she close her eyes and later open them and see jungkook had his eyes frown, she inhale out and kiss back jungkook open his eyes he wasn't expecting her to kiss back but he didn't care, jinjing wrap her arms around him. They broke the kiss and put their foreheads together and chuckled.

J: I like you, jungkook.....
Jk: me too jinjing.

She smiles and hugged him. Later they were in class and jungkook was just passing notes to jinjing she smiles and later class end. Jinjings dad was at home and there was a knock at the door, he went and open it and it was his wife.

D: what you doing here?
M: I can't stop thinking about you....I think it's time jinjing to know that I'm ready to be his mom again.

He widened his eyes and nodded. After a hours at school jungkook drove jinjing home and they sat on the car.

J; well, I guess I'll be going now.
Jk; yeah.

They felt awkward being a couple and as jinjing was about to walk out of his car jungkook turn her around and kissed her, later she got out of the car and jungkook watch her go inside she got in and widened her eyes because her mom was there. She whimper and her dad stood up.

D: honey I can explain.
J: you bought her home!

Jinjing was mad and she let her flames out on both of her arms.

D: honey don't!

Her mom stay behind her dad.

J: why is she here?!
M: I wanted to come back! I Wanted to be your mother again.
J: after that glare you give me?

She cry.

M: im sorry! But I wanted to be a good mom for you and a good wife for your dad..
J: I don't believe you....you left when I was only 4.
M: I know and I'm sorry sweetie.

Jinjing clam her powers back in and she ran out of the house and grab her phone to call jungkook she sob. Her mom was sad. Jungkook was on the ay home til his phone ring.

Jk: jin?
J: jungkook?
Jk: whats wrong?
J: where are you? I need you.
Jk: okay I'm coming.

He hang up and took a sharp turn and went back to jinjings home town as he was driving he pass a park where he saw jinjing sitting, he pared and got out of his car.

Jk: jinjing!

She gasp and went to ran towards him and hugged him.

Jk: whats wrong? What's wrong?
J; my mom came back...*crying*

They were in the car jungkook was holding her hand she flip her hair and sob.

Jk: are you ready to go back home?
J: I dont know, I saw that woman.
Jk: you can face her, I know you miss her.