part 12-Tonight

Jinjing didn't feel like sleeping she looked at her phone and it was only 12am she sigh and got up then went to the livingroom where her mom was still awake she then walked towards her and see her mom was still in her robe, she sat next to her.

M: hey hon.
J; hey mom. So tell me your side of the story.
M: what story?
J: how you fell for dad?

She chuckled.

M: well...when I was in my freshman year I noticed that he kept looking so I annoyed him alt because other boys looked at me because I was such a popular girl back then so I didn't care, but my friends noticed that he was looking and they told me that he was handsome then the other boys so I was like "eh".
J; but did you talk to him?
M: no. I never did until on Dec the first snow came and that's when your dad asked me out...he went haha "minsoo, I can't keep my feelings for myself anymore and I want to tell you that I like you for so long, I am tired of watching you from afar and now here I am confessing my love to you, will you be my girlfriend?" Haha.
J: wow dad went all out saying that?
M: yeah. I feel so cringe saying it haha it was so funny now that I look at it. But it was very sweet, so we dated until he give me his first kissed in 10th grade.
J: that long?!
M: yep. He waited for that long, until he finally say I love you on our prom night at the water fountain.
J: cute.
M: jinjing if you love someone don't lose them because I almost broke you with your dad.
J: wait why?
M: we had a huge fight on our 20th anniversary I wanted to leave him so I walked put on him and he came back for me in tears, but I really did want to break up with him that night but he begged me to stay.
J: I see.

Then her phone buzzed she looked and it was a text from jungkook she open it and he send a message saying he was outside her place.

J: mom I gotta go meet someone.
M: now? At this time?
J: yeah he's just outside.
M: its a he?

Jinjing ran out and saw jungkook outside she smiled and ran to him and hugged him. Jinjings mom just scoffed and she got startled just her husband was on the stairs with no shirt on.

M; geez you scared me.
J: I just woke up.
M: its 1.
J: sorry I came to drink so water but hread you and jinjing.
M: I see.

He sigh and crawl to her and started kissing her neck.

M: what you doing now?
J; your still in your rob, that's hot.

She just smiled while he was still sending pecks on her neck and then her hand felt it she moved it.

M: omg! Are you-
J: yes.

He was hard and he grab her one leg and lay her down on the couch, turn off the TV and make out with her.

M: stopped *giggles*
J: just a quickie.
M: but jinjings outside.
J: its finee.

She giggled away as he kissed her. Jinjing looked at jungkook.

J: what you doing here?
Jk; I miss you so much.
J: me too.

Jungkook kiss her she kiss back.

Jk: I'll miss you more when your gone.
J: i promise nothing is going to happen to me and the guys.

Jungkook put his forehead on hers.

Jk: come back safe.
J: I will.

She hold his cheeks.

J: let's stay like this for a bit.
Jk: wanna hang in my car?
J: sure.

She smiled and they went in his car.

Jk: in the morning your leaving right?
J; yeah.
Jk: I wish we can stay like this forever
J: yeah. We got Time, I'll be in bed later, sooo what you gotta do when you graduate?
Jk; im not sure yet.

Jinjing smiled and squeezed his hand.

Jk: I don't want you to go on this mission without me.
J; I'll be OK, just don't cheat on me.
Jk: I won't I promise.

She smiles and he smiled at her and they kissed this was a long kiss, meanwhile her parents was doing it on the couch his pj's on the floor while her robe was open nothing inside just naked body, he was thrusting slow in her but deep.

M; you say just a quickie ah-
J: I know but...ugh...your being tight around me.
M: oh my god....ah! I'm close that's why....
J: well stop I can't come.
M: ah. Ah!

She stretched his back and he grunt as she came, she then loosen her legs around his hips and it drop down and loosen her tightness around him which made him thrust faster causing them to be a moaning mess.

M: don't come inside me!
J: to late!

He shoot it all in her she sreacm feeling it he was panting and lay on her chest as he pull out, both panting.

M: we are nasty hoes.
J: remember when we did it for the first time at your place?
M: yeah in my dad's office with the door  close when they were not home and doing it on his desk.
J: that office was soundproof.
M: because my dad don't like loud noise.
J: I remember it went everywhere on that desk.
M: omg *laughing*
J: your parents throw a party in your place.
M: I was sreacming and moaning so loudly because it felt so good and it still does.
J: haha how many times we did it that time?
M; I think 4 times.
J: shit.
M: in different positions.
J: hahaha it was our jeuior year.
M: alright let's go before jinjing comes back inside.

They got dress and went upstairs. Jinjing say bye to jungkook and went in the house straight to her room, and looked at the cute memories of them two.

J: I love you so much jungkook.

She smiles and hugged her phone and fell asleep, meanwhile her parents were doing it again on the bed just naked no covers covering them quitely covering their moans with their hands.

Sorry about the smut lol