part 15-Hurt

Later jungkook got out of the hospital after being in a coma for 2yrs jinjing was helping jungkook scrolling him on the wheelchair, jungkook got many flowers and balloons from the doctors and nurses he really appreciated them for taking care of him while he was on that coma they got outside and waited for his ride.

Jk: where are you going when my parents comes?
J: im just gotta go home and rest there.
Jk: why? You didn't have enough sleep last night?
J: no, I kept waking up to bad dreams from when I was in the fog village.
Jk: I see.

Jinjing squeeze the handle of his wheelchair.

J: jungkook.
Jk: hm?
J: the only reason why I didn't return sooner 3yrs ago is because the fog villagers needed me to protect them.
Jk: why?
J: all the men there had been killed after their leader die by us.
Jk: the fog dude?
J; yeah he was their leader. So all there left was the girls, kids and woman only. So I stay to protect them from bad things, thats why I have been gone for so long and didn't return.
Jk: why you left then?
J: because other men from different village came by and told them that they well protect them so I came.
Jk: oh...

Later his parents came and jinjing waved, they then help him to the car and he open the widow.

J: well I'm leaving I'll see you later?
Jk: yeah I'll call you.
J: okay.

As she was about to let go of the widow jungkook stopped her.

Jk; I love you jinjing.
J: I love you too.

Jinjing smile and the widow close then their car drove away. Jungkook sigh and looked down his dad looked at the mirror.

D: your girlfriend?
Jk: um yeah.
D: she's the one who did this to you?
M; honey don't start.

Jungkook widened his eyes alittle.

D: girls like that who dissappear on their mission and faked their death shouldn't have come back for 3yrs from now.
M: honey.
D: its the truth.

Jungkooks dad was the leader of his clean back in his young ages so he is always cold hearted and rude towards strangers he never met before but after meeting his mom(Han minsoo) he started to changed his attitude because she was the other clans servet his enemies people, jungkook mom was always polite to random people that she sees because she's a warm hearted person when his dad(Jeon seonie) started to try to flirt with her she liked him alot snice her leader always bring her around to his village for items and she fallen in love deeply with his dad. After marriage for 3yrs she got pregnant and they had to ran away from their home when it was attacked for 9 months jungkooks mom never rest after running away and she give birth to jungkook in the woods by one of his servets helped now that both his parents are in ther 30s still loving each other. Jungkook was sad that his dad bad mouth jinjing.

Jk: dad I love her.
D: but I don't like her.
Jk: dad..
D: you were in a coma for 3yrs and you almost burn the entire hospital down!
Jk: what?

His mom sigh.

M: you woke up maybe from a bad dream sreacming that girls name so bad and your powers came out, both your arms were fire your dad had to hold you down and clam you down so we don't need the normal people to see that.
D: so me and your mom Decided for you to not see her again.
Jk: what?!

Jungkook widened his eyes with tear his mom sigh.

M: I didn't want to agree to it but my only baby was dying in the hospital bed.
Jk: but mom....dad...
D: you have to break up with her.
Jk: no!
D: son! We found a better woman for you.
Jk: what?
D: she's one of your moms friends daughter she's the same age as you.
Jk: but I know jinjing snice my senior year?
D: we know but after this accident? I don't think so.
M; im sorry son.