part 16-Why Now?

Jinjing woke up in the hospital and saw that her parents was looking at her while holding her baby brother.

J: what happen?
D: sweetie you fainted in the park
J: oh...*sob*

She tear up they look at her confused she stood up slowly and look at her parents with tears running down her face.

M: honey whats wrong?
J: *crying* jungkook broke up with me!!! Ahhh! *crying*

Her mom hugged her.

M: im so sorry honey.
J: he wouldn't let me talk *crying* why did he have to move on so quickly leaving me? *crying* I wish he was here!

Her mom wanted to cry but she held it in.

M: I know sweetie I know.

Jinjing cry until she clam down a bit her mom bring out some porridge and put it on her eating table.

M: here honey eat this and then you can go home.
J: mom I dont feel like eating...
M: you have to sweetie..

She look at the porridge.

M: I made this when you were a baby, when you were sick.

She sob and grab the spoon and ate it then cry, her mom sob and smiles.

M: you still have me, your dad and brother.

She look at her and cry again while eating, later they finally took her home she went to the room to Rest and after a 2hr nap jinjing woke up and went to the bathroom she grab a sessiors and cut her long black hair to short hair.

J; im gotta be a changed woman.

Her one tear drop and she wiped it away.

J: its time to let him go now.

Later that morning she dye her hair to pastel pink highlights and started to eat healthy again and stay positive not thinking of jungkook even once after their break up jinjing has changed alot she has been spending time with felix family and her other team kids because that's what she wants to have a happy life one day and have kids with her future husband. Felix looked at her.

F: you look alot different now
J: I know.
F: getting over him?
J: yeah. I want to focus on something that I have missed out alot on.
F; I see.

She smiles.

J: I hope one day I'll find someone special out there.
F: I know you well.

She smiles again and they hugged then jinjing was walking home as she was walking she was holding her things and when she made a turn she bump into someone.

J: oh my sorry, I'm so sorry.

She grab her things and got up and then her and the person made eye contact she gasp and widened her eyes, the person she ran into was jungkook he changed and there she sees his new girlfriend standing next to him. Jungkook widened his eyes as well and then he hand jinjing her notebook

Jk: um you forgot this.
J: thanks.

She smiles and turn to walk away and sane for jungkook, jinjing sigh and let her tears go jungkook look back and was sad too.

Jinjing pov: I can't believe I ran into him.

She sob and kept walking. Later she got home and hop on her bed while her parents was gone with her little brother, she had her hands over her face.

J: why did I ran into him now? At the wrong timing too.

She roll over and look at old photos of them.

J: I miss you so much jungkook....its so hard to move on

Jijing wipe away her tears and ran outside and let her magic go with her anger.

A: ahh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!

She started blushing off her fire, ice, invisibility and earth in a empty place.

A: ahh!

She shoot a fire ball in the sky and started to pant.

A: ahhhh!!!

She cry and fell on the floor and cry holding her chest crying so hard.

??: jinjing?

She widened her eyes because she recognized that vocie she turn around and looked at the dark and that person walked to the moonlight and there stands jungkook she gasp.

J: jungkook?
Jk: I was looking for you.
J: what?

20hrs ago:
Jungkook pov:
I got home with my new girlfriend Han seoyeon feeling sad and hurt that I saw jinjing again after these few months of breaking up with her. I had alot of guilt in me for doing such a thing, instead of running away with jinjing I cared for my parents the most more then her. Seonyeon was sitting on the couch and I know she knows that I'm not interested in her because still love jinjing, later my parents came in the room and sat down with us. I've been dating seonyeon snice that breakup, so I looked at my parents.

Jk: mom dad

They look at me. Jungkook sigh and looked at seonyeon and there i saw her smile and nodded cause she knows I don't feel the same like how she feels. Hopefully my dad changed his mind.

D: yes?
Jk; im sorry but I can't keep doing this.
D: what are you talking about?
Jk: i don't love seonyeon, she's just not the right one for me.
M: honey...
Jk: im sorry but my heart is at jinjing, I will always love her.

My mom was proud of me but my dad give me a look.

D: so you want that girl to be with you?
Jk: yes. Please dad I'm 22 now please let me choose who I want to he with im begging you.
D: *sigh* I'm getting old anyways. Fine.

I gasped and looked at him.

Jk: thank you dad!
D: now go.
Jk: what?
D: go find her.

I smile and ran out the door
End

Jinjing gasp and ran to him then hugged him.

J: jungkook!
Jk: thank go I found you! I'm so sorry.
J: for what?
Jk: for breaking up with you, my father made me say all those words I didn't want to, I didn't want to see you suffer because of me.
J: oh jungkook I forgive you.

They pull away.

Jk: I love you jinjing.
J: I love you too jungkook.

They smiled and kiss each other and that kiss turn into a make out session jungkook had pinned jinjing on the break wall and hikd her face to kiss her more. They both missed this and missed each other so much, jinjing roam her hands around his back and was blushing enjoying this kiss later they pull away and heavily breath.

Jk; I miss you so much, you changed so much.
J: I know you love my black hair but I'm sorry I got rid of it.
Jk: no its okay, I love it.

She smiles and peck his lips.

J: shall we continue this at my place?
Jk: your parents not home?
J: no. They are out at my aunties won't be back til tomorrow.
Jk: alright then.

Jungkook back carry her she squak and giggles, he ran all the way to her house.