part 6-Protect

They all walked in the fogging village and there they see abandoned homes and some creepy people staring at them, jinjing was feeling uneasy about the place she then grab gelix by the arm and say.

J: we should get out of here.
Jk: why?

She looked at jungkook because he could hear her.

Jk: this is our mission and we have to complete it before going back to the school, do you want us to fail?
J: no, but what if there's other enemy's out here jungkook?
Jk: then we can fight them why are you so scared? If Your this scared go back to the car and wait for us.
J: no im staying.
Jk: then keep your mouth shut.

Felix couldn't say anything because jungkook and jinjing was taking to each other. They made it to the guys place.

Jm: we're here.
Jk: yes we are.

Jinjing looked up and see a big building.

J: he lives here?
T: yep.
Jk: alright guys, this is like a mansion so go separate ways
J: what?
Jk; I say go separate place so this guy can't come at us all once.

Jinjing didn't want to but she gotta. Jungkook then open the door and it made a loud bang.

Jk; alright now.

They all walked in and split up jungkook went straight ahead, jimin took the right upstairs, taehyung took the left, jinjing took the left downstairs and felix took the right downstairs. They were all papare then as they walked farther in the mansion they saw fog and then light, they all ran but it had cause a explosion in all the house jinjing heavily breath and looked at her surroundings and as she turn to her right the guy hit her.

J: ah.

She temple but hit him with her fire ball and he duck and punch her really hard she collapse, and as he was about to punch her head in.

Jk: ahhh!

He looked and see jungkook throw a big fire ball at him the guy touch it and move as it explode, jungkook grab jinjing.

Jk: yah wake up!

Jungkook looked up and see lighting fly towards him he shield himself with jinjing in his arms with his fire and he flew back holding onto jining and his back hit the wall.

Jk: Ah!

Jinjin woke up and sees jungkook holding onto her tight, and saw him bleed to the mouth because that wall hit was was hard.

J: jungkook....

She whisper and as she moved her eye she sees the guy walking towards them but can feel that jungkook couldn't get up his legs was numb.

Jk: no! Not now! Ahh!

She close her eyes and the she heard the guy say.

G: your mission is over, I'll send your guys bodies to the school.

She shoot her eyes open.

Jinjing: I must PROTECT them!

and he shot his fog and lighting towards them two.

J: NOOOO!

Jinjing pull out her two hands and BOMB! She shield her and jungkook with her ice and earth it turn to a circle. Jungkook looked at her she was hurt and tired but she could still fight. The guy did a second try and jinjing sees her ice breaking she looked at jungkook and touch his chest and close her eyes and they both disappeared. The circle broke and the guy looked around and didn't see them, he click his tongue as he heard the others coming their way, and walked away. Jungkook and jinjing was in the same spot she just turn invisible along with jungkook, they came back and jinjing fall in his arms.