part 18-Sad Your Gone

After jinjing and her dad fought the enemy's and killed then for good they drove back home and she was so tired and it was already night time after they got home jinjing saw that she had missed 3 calls from jungkook she smile as she treated her wounds in the bathroom and so she call back and no pick up because jungkook was putting his things in the moving track, she sigh and saw he left 1 vociemail she listen to it.

Jk: hey babe, um about moving I'm moving today

She widened her eyes.

Jk: ill miss you cause I know that I well be far from you are but I'll come vist, and I'm sorry i didn't tell you it's cause I didn't know that I'll be moving away from Seoul.

Jinjing couldn't believe it.

Jk: I know Seoul it like miles away from Busan but I'll try to make it back if work doesn't make it hard for me. But I'm sorry for not telling you but I'm telling you now so this Is a goodbye. I love you and I always will

J: no.

She ran out of her room and came downstairs her parents saw her and she ran out the door with her wounds still open she was running to jungkooks place snice jungkook parents house are is 20mins away from her place. She was leaping and running at the same place, as she got a bit closer the moving track has already made the turn she passed the house and reach out her arm.

J: jungkook! Jungkook! Ah!

She trip and she fell scarping her knee and arm and her cheek, she got up and saw it was going away.

J: jungkook!!!! *crying* come back! *crying*

She started panting holding onto her chest knowing if she exploded like she did before it'll be bad because she's in jungkooks neighborhood, she try to clam down and stood up slowly with her knee bleeding.

J: *panting*

She pant and walked home in the night time slowly thinking why jungkook would leave her without telling her as she got home her parents hugged her knowing that jungkook was leaving she cry in their arms, then she went to her room and just looked at her desk that she was sitting on then her phone ring she roll her eyes and silent her phone jungkook called he made it to Seoul and when she didn't pick up he looked at his phone.

Jk: did she get my voice mail? Or is she upset that I left without telling her?

He put his phone back and unpack, jinjing just lay down after treating her  wounds she sigh, jungkook was done unpacking and he again try to reach jinjing she annoyed his call because it was on silent.

J: you left today even tho you say not so soon but you just left today.

She hugged her pillow and just cry letting her emotions out. Jungkook sigh as he couldn't reach her so he decided to call her mom who was at home watching her baby.

M: hello?
Jk; hey Mrs. Jeon hopefully I'm not bugging you.
M: no your not, what is it?
Jk: um I was wondering if jinjing is home.
M: she's home.
Jk: then can I talk to her?
M: oh um...okay let me go get her.

Her mom pull the phone away and yelled out for jinjing.

M: jinjing! It's jungkook he wants to talk to you!
J: im not coming down! I dont want to talk to him!

Jinjing yell out and jungkook heard over his phone and sigh in disappointment that she didn't want to talk to him.

M: um she doesn't want to talk right now.
Jk; I see. Well I'll call again later then
M: okay.

Jinjing got up ran out the door and as her home and jungkook was about to hang up jinjing snatched the phone and yell.

J: How dare you leave me! *sob*