part 2-Bully

After class it was lunchtime jinjing was packing her books and she then felt footsteps approaching her she annoyed it and continued to pack her books then the footsteps stopped behind her.

Jk: hey!

She sigh, roll her eyes and turn around and there sees jungkook with two of his friends. She sigh and put her things away immediately and throw her bag behind her.

J: what? I don't have time to play your games.

Jinjing walked away and jingkook smirks and shouted.

Jk: why dont we play a game right behind the school?!

She stopped he smirks more and looks at jimin and taehyung.

Jk: it well be fun, besides it's lunchtime and I bet the entire school would love to watch it.

She turn to him glaring at jungkook.

J: fine.

He scoff and walked pass her with his friends behind him, jinjing followed. And there they were outside jungkook was on the other side and jinjing was on the other side her back was facing the school building, she saw jungkook smirking.

J: why are you smirking?
Jk: oh you know...this game is gotta be hard.
J: what?
Jk: I'm gotta do this!

In a blink of an eye jinjing didn't see it coming and there a fire ball was thrown at her she gasp and moved he laughed.

J: wha-
Jk: your so fun to play with! Hahaha

Jinjing was confused he then looked at her with a side smile glaring at jinjing.

Jk: its bully time!

She gasp and jungkook started throwing fire balls at her all at once she couldn't fight back but she was getting fire burns by his fire she screams and fell on the floor breathing heavily, felix heard and saw what was happen and he then saw jungkook throw another one and he ran to her and use his powers wind to push it back to jungkook he kicked it and it fly behind him.

Jk: well who's this?
J: felix...
F: leave my friend alone!
Jk: oh why? Is she your girlfriend? I bet not.
F: she's my best friend so leave her alone jungkook.

Jinjin looked at felix.

Jinjing pov: how does he know jungkook?

Jungkook just nod and his friends jimin and taehyung grab his arm he struggle with them.

F: no!
Jm: let him finish his job!
T: yeah.

They started laughing felix yelled and jinjing saw jungkook was making the biggest fire ball ready to throw it at her. She gasp.

Jk: stay in one spot for me freak.

Jungkook then throw it at her and it came fast at her she Breath out pull out her arms and shouted.

J: ahhhhhhh!

The fire ball touch her hand and she had froze it all the way jungkook, felix, jimin, taehyung and the entire school was shock. Felix never seen the magic jinjin has before she never show it to him ever, jinjing saw the ice ball and she punch it, it crack and everything fell on the floor jungkook and his friends was so shock jinjing was mad and glared at jungkook his friends let go of felix he stared at jinjing in shock.

F: jinjing....

He say softly, jinjing glared at jungkook and she stomp the dirt and the roots of a tree came out jungkook was confused she moved her hand to grab him and the roots tighten him.

Jk: ah!

He go squeezed by jinjings magic.

Jk: ahh! Why you!