part 13-Missing You

Next day jinjing was packing for her mission she sigh and went downstairs and saw her parents she smiled and hugged them.

J: ill miss you guys so much.
D: be careful baby.
M: we will be praying for your safety.

She smile and left out the door and saw her teammates she smiled and went inside the bus with them but one thing is she was sad that jungkook was not with them.

Jm: I bet he misses you too.
J: I hope nothing happens to us while we're gone.
T: nothing will happen.
F: and if he does? I'll kill him.

Jinjing smiles at filex and then later their bus was hit and they grunt, jinjing looked at the widow and there stands the twins.

J: its them!

They got out and there stands the twins.

?: well looks like they came for us.
?; ha.
J: Lee Jennie and Lee June.

They both smirk. And so a war happen between all of their power flying everywhere jinjing was so tired and she was in pain the twin smirk felix attacked them and she was Tired, jungkook was at school looking at the empty desks and sigh. Taehyung and jimin was fighting them while felix was protecting jinjing she pant and told felix she was okay and they fought again. Jungkook was worry about them especially jinjing he sigh and was lonely until he decided to do what he always does which is bully the younger freshman the only way for him to stop thinking about her and thinking about her coming back safe. Jinjings parents was chilling at home eating snacks on the couch with her legs on her husband's lap, her dad was not going to work they give him a day off. He looked at her and rubbed her leg.

D: feels funny without jinjing home.
M: yeah....I miss her very much hopefully her teammates are protecting them.
D: yeah.

She smiles and stood up and peck his cheeks he looked at her.

M: don't feel so down...I know you spent your whole life with her without me, and I love you for that for rising our little girl.

He smiles and laid towards her and kiss her more, jinjing them was losing they were all down it was just jinjing and the twins.

Ju: looks like you lose.
Ji: haha
J: oh no I haven't.

She shook the floor and they gasp.

J: im not done until I am done.

All her powers was making the whole floor shake they were at the woods on a cliff the twins just saw the end of the cliff and smirk, jinjing saw.

J: what?
Ju: your making the worst mistake you know that.
J: what you talking about?
Ji: how about we show you.

Jennie use her shadows and push jinjing off the cliff.

All: JINJING!!!!!!

They look and she looked at them falling down, felix exploded with his fire and strike Jennie she scearm and her body was burn he then looked at June she was scared, as she was about to use her transportation felix got her as well she sreacm and now the twins are dead, jimin look down the cliff heavily breathing.

Jm: what do we do?
T: i-i don't know....
F: she's dead.
Jm: but-
F: let's go.

Felix walk away with tears in his eyes Taehyung and jimin was sad and walked with him. After the 3rd day they got to the school and jungkook saw and the other students saw them too.

S: team 10 is back!

All the teachers look and jungkook look at them and was looking for jinjing.

Jk: where is she?

They were looking down jungkook shake and scream cry, all the students and teachers understood what that was.