part 8-lost powers

After the next morning they all packed and went to the paradise village jinjing was talking to felix they were at the back while the other 3 was in the front looking at the map.

F: do you well uh like jungkook?
J; what? No! What makes you say that?
F: well I don't know.
J: look like I say in the school I am never gotta fall for jungkook that's impossible.
F: well okay.

Jinjing chuckled nervously looking at jungkook then she looked away. Jinjing then sigh and jungkook look back at her and he heard everything but didn't want to talk about it. As they finally got to paradise village which was 15hrs away from their place it was just fog.

Jk: he's here.
Jm: we better watch out-

They look at jimin.

T: whats wrong?

He spit out blood and they all look down and saw he was strike by a lighting bolt.

J: jimin!

He fell then they all were getting attacked by him. Jinjing was using all her powers to him and same for the others, while taehyung took jimin and hide him behind a tree.

T: your gotta be okay

He pull out the bolt and wrapped jimin in a clothing.

Jm: go help the others....

He say weakly.

T: im not.

There was loud explosion.

M: looks like you guys finally came.

They were all tired.

M: but your no match for me. Your just kids.

Jinjing was so tired and he strike jungkook and she shield him he looked at her.

J: we just want this to end!

She spit out blood but still shield him and felix.

F: jinjing!
J: ahh!

As jinjings fire was shielding them she push out a ice glaze to strike him and he dodge it and then he strike taehyung and jimin she touch the floor and the roots cover them both.

T: your tired!
J: im find.

The guy smirk and push more of his lighting to her shield to break the shield.

T: jungkook say something! She's use to much of her powers!

Jungkook sees flashback of her protecting them alot and not them protecting her.

J: ah!

She strike him again and this time he didn't see it coming and got stab by her ice glaze. He stopped and she stopped and Fall felix catch her.

F: we have to get out.
J: no!

She got up.

J: we are not leaving until we kill this guy.

She was panting. Jungkook touch the floor and his fire went straight to the guy and he got up.

Jk: ahh!

It became a fire lighting chasing the guy and it burn his arm then jungkook got tired. Jinjing use her ice to and it froze his burn arm the guy shout.

M: bastards.

Felix then use his wind to blow the fog away. The guy use his fog on himself and disappeared jungkook and jinjing was panting they look at each other.

Jk: some team work huh?

Jinjing chuckled and they both laughed felix just see them smiling at each other and he got up and went to check on taehyung and jimin.