part 3-Setting Up Teams

Jungkook walked to his class while jimin and taehyung follow him and as they got to the class they waited for him outside and there the teacher sees him.

T: sit jungkook
Jk: what is it now?
T: you have been getting in trouble lately.
Jk: I know. That's just who I am, I get in trouble alot last year.
T: your parents won't like that you have hit a girl.
Jk: hey look teach, she use her magic in me.
T: thats because she wanted you to not irt her nor touch her.

Jungkook just sigh and he was dismissed. Later jinjing got home and sees that her dad was not home yet she then made dinner and ate by herself, as she was eating she kept thinking about what will be jungkooks next move on her.

J: ugh! I hate him so much.

She had the band aid on her forehead while eating she put her food away and left her dad's on the table cover up, then she went to her room and just lay on her bed and look at her plams and there she sees her left plam glowing red which is fire and the other blue which is ice, she then got up and went to the mirror and close her eyes and there she open her eyes and sees herself go she gasp and realize she has invisibility as well.

J: wow.

She then came back and she was so shock.

J: oh my god, I do have multiple powers wow.

She smiles and smirks at the mirror and was thinking how jungkook would react to this. Next day came and jinjing decides to walk to school because her dad is busy with work, he works in a place with other people like him but he doesn't tell jinjing because she's still young so jinjing was walking to school and as she got halfway to the school she heard a car honk she flitch but kept walking.

Jk: hey freak!

She roll her eyes and kept walking, jungkook drove close next to her slowly and road down his window more.

Jk: I know you can hear me.
J: leave me alone jungkook.
Jk: why? Are you still mad what I did yesterday? Look I apologize.
J: but you well keep bugging me.
Jk: because it's fun. Your fun.
J: look I'm not your subject jungkook.

She walked faster jungkook sigh and drove next to her again.

Jk: fine be mad at me but that doesn't me I won't stop bugging you.
J: what you want?

She stopped and turn to him.

Jk: where you live? And why you walking to school.
J: *sigh* I live 2hrs away.
Jk: bro your crazy! Haha. Why walk where's your parents?
J: look I'm fine I can do this on my own jungkook.
Jk: you live 2hrs away and is walking, your 17 you know what happens to girls that are 17.
J: yeah I know.
Jk: hop in the car.
J: no why?
Jk: bro the school is like half a mile away so just hop in.
J: don't touch me then or I'll use it on you.
Jk: fine I won't.

Jinjing got in his car and he drove to the school, later they got there and jinjing got out felix saw and walked to her and grab her by the wrist she looked at him.

J: felix.
F: come with me.

He pull her away and then jungkook saw and smirk and then shouted.

Jk: we didn't do anything! Don't worry I didn't bully her like I always want to do!

Felix was mad jinjing turn to look at him and glare at jungkook he scoff and walked to his friends. Felix lead jinjing to the roof she was confused.

J: whats wrong with you?
F: whybwere you in jungkooks car?
J: he wanted me to drive me to school.
F: and you let him?
J; no I didn't want to but he wanted too. I say no but he won't leave me alone so I say fine.