A/N My Apology

The relationship between Russia and Ukraine in this story was before Russia invaded Ukraine. I am sorry for making their relationship sweet when in reality Russia is dropping missiles on Ukraine.

 I do not support this violent behavior in any way and I am not trying to sugarcoat their relationship. 

I wrote this story before I knew anything about politics but now I do, so I beg everyone to pardon my foolish behavior. 

I do not mean to offend any readers of Russian descent or living in Russia with this note. I just want to clarify that this story was made off of my pitiful imagination and is the most fictional story you could find.

Also this story is old, I understand there are problematic things in this fic. Please avoid coming at me, especially considering I was very unaware when I wrote this. I shouldn't have forced rusame either, the book went by too fast and i never even explained the villain.

This is my crappy explanation from like 5 years ago.

The villain, who's name is translated to "The Underground Island" or something was founded 1560-1600. This was before South Africa was created, and before all the other territories were killed. During this period kings were selling their people in exchange for guns, so people who spoke the language Zulu sailed off the coast to escape their kings after they began to sell innocent people to meet the demand of Europeans. 

They sailed off the coast to a small group of islands and slowly advanced with some help and protection from their homeland later on. They end up conquering small towns and islands in Africa but its wiped off as attacks. They later decide to go big or go home by planning an attack on USA.

bye ig

-TheMushroomWitch/DeDerpQueen