Chapter 4

Su Qian turned around in astonishment.

Lin Youyang carried a paper bag in his hand, followed by a girl.

The girl wore a pair of ponytails and a middle school uniform skirt. The weather was not warm, but the girl was not afraid of the cold and bare her thin legs.

A small face makeup is very rich, with some charm that does not match age. It looks especially like a character in animation, very Q.

While Su Qian looked at the girl, the girl also looked up and down curiously.

"Brother Youyang, who is she?"

Zhong Li was amazed by Su Qian's too beautiful appearance. He was more curious. He hugged one of Lin Youyang's arms and shook it.

Lin Youyang hasn't fully recovered yet.

In fact, he saw Su Qian a long time ago. Seeing her behind a teenager, although the two were not close, they were really dazzling when they walked together, probably the so-called aura.

Thinking of Su Qian's phone call after class, Lin Youyang was lost for a long time.

At the time of class, he was embarrassed to ask her out, and the concert was also out of interest. After receiving a phone call from his aunt, Lin Youyang went to the junior high school of Z Affiliated High School to receive his cousin. He was forcibly dragged by his cousin to go shopping and watch movies. Unexpectedly, he would meet Su Qian here.

Lin Youyang didn't think about what to say. Hearing his cousin ask, he couldn't help looking at Su Qian.

Su Qian's eyes were light and free.

Lin Youyang often looks like this, as if she was not interested in anything, but even so, she was so beautiful that she couldn't take off her eyes.

"Brother melodious?"

Zhong Li couldn't help waving in front of him when he saw his cousin's sight of the girl.

Lin Youyang was shocked and recovered in a hurry.

Seeing his cousin holding his arm affectionately, Lin Youyang broke his cousin's little hand.

The tip of his ears was hot and his heart was weak. He explained at a loss, "This is my cousin's bell fence. In the junior high school of Z Affiliated High School, the third year of junior high school."

"...Oh."

Su Qian answered confusedly.

Su Qian didn't understand what Lin Youyang was nervous about, but the bell fence was very clear.

Zhong Li smiled and said, "Sister, don't get me wrong. I'm really his cousin, my own."

Su Qian: "?"

Lin Youyang was so embarrassed.

After a sneak glance, he saw Su Qian's face confused and didn't seem to understand. Lin Youyang was relieved and a little gloomy.

After clearing his throat, Lin Youyang pointed to Su Qian and said calmly as much as possible, "This is Su Qian, my classmate."

Zhong Hedge nodded with a very old-fashioned look: "I know. That is, you... uh-huh every day..."

Before he finished speaking, Lin Youyang covered his mouth and forced him to lose his voice.

The girl who was forced to lose her voice babbled. Lin Youyang smiled at Su Qian and smiled a little accostedly: "I heard that you have a part-time job at night. Didn't you go today?"