Chapter 86

The orientation party is located in Z Daxin Gymnasium. The gymnasium was newly built and was not put into use until last year. Because of the extremely high standard, there are usually some sports events or star concerts held here.

Su Qian put on makeup in the background and stayed with other students participating in the performance.

I didn't pay attention at night. I forgot to charge my mobile phone. When I talked to Lu Yan on the phone just now, the power ran out and it automatically shut down.

For a while, I couldn't find the charger, and now the background was chaotic. Many unshow programs were going on for the final rehearsal.

Although it was a small orientation party, Su Qian found that this year was extra serious.

Last time, I vaguely heard that on the 80th anniversary of the founding of the school, the school spent a lot of money and attracted a lot of sponsorship from outside.

At this glance, it's really extraordinary.

She is the first time to perform on the stage. She is nervous. In addition, she is worried about Lu Yan's excess possessiveness. Su Qian has never mentioned this problem to Lu Yan at all.

——? T? X Exclusive Arrangement?——

While nervous, the guilty conscience is getting stronger and stronger.

There are volunteer services in the background, and the corner is mineral water prepared for the actors.

Lin Youyang changed his clothes and everything was ready. He stared at Su Qian at the door for a long time. At this time, Liu Haoyu came to stuff him two bottles of mineral water, pouted in the direction of Su Qian, and egged him, "Go and send someone water."

Lin Youyang took the water and didn't move.

Seeing that he looked depressed, Liu Haoyu couldn't help wondering, "Oh, I said that your boy was in the wrong state. It was finally agreed to participate in the performance, and I also asked Mumu to change the script. Well, why are you listless?"

Lin Youyang boiled the water, took a sip, and smiled bitterly, "Forget it, I don't think it's possible."

"What?"

"Last time I saw her in the restaurant, she had a close relationship with a boy. I think she likes it very much."

Liu Haoyu tutted, patted him on the chest with the back of his hand, and despised him, "Can you still do it? Rob him."

"I can't grab it."

Liu Haoyu: "..." It's the first time he has seen his good brother lose so much.

Lin Youyang explained, "You don't know that Su Qian is kind on the surface and cold in his heart. I have known her for more than a year, and it's the first time I've seen her take care of a boy like this."

Hearing what he said, Liu Haoyu was interested, "Yo, strange. Who is that man? Is it from our school?"

"Yes."

"Which department is it?"

Lin Youyang leaned against the wall and said, "Computer Department. This year's freshman representative."

Liu Haoyu didn't turn his mind for a moment. Hearing Lin Youyang say that the new representative, Liu Haoyu suddenly remembered that when their community recruited new recruits, it was the rumored arrogant new representative.

What's your name again?

Liu Haoyu didn't remember. All he knew was that this man had not been here once since he joined the club, and he didn't know why he happily joined their club.