Chapter 32

Near the May Day holiday, the temperature suddenly rose. Su Qian came back from Zhong Li's part-time job and went to study for a while. As soon as she arrived at the dormitory, she saw Yan Meng wearing a short-sleeved nightdress and sitting in front of the computer watching Korean dramas with tears.

Z University is good at everything, but the accommodation is a little poor. Many third-rate colleges and universities have collectively installed air conditioners, and Z University still adheres to the century-old tradition of swaying like an electric fan for an old monk.

The electric fan overhead squeaked, and she was the only one in the dormitory. There was no one else. She was not in the mood to go to study in the evening.

"Su Su, whimper... Why do you think my life is so hard?"

Drawing out a tissue and erasing off the blind eyeliner, Yan Meng complained unwillingly, "Ma Dan, the dreamy comparison of men in Korean dramas, how can they be some scum men who look like dogs in reality?"

Since the last time there was an accident in the face base, Yan Meng has been slowing down for several days before recovering. She just gave up her own efforts, because Su Qian almost went into danger with her, and Yan Meng was so annoyed.

Fortunately, no one knew about it, and Su Qian didn't blame her. Yan Meng was worried for a few days before slowly accepting the reality.

"..."

Su Qian put down the book and squeezed her lips. She didn't know how to appease her injured heart.

After a busy day, she was really tired. She simply took a shower and went to bed. Su Qian took an English dictionary and planned to memorize words to prepare for the CET-4 exam.

"Susu, do you have any contact information for the handsome guy who saved us last time? I want to thank them to my face."

The curtain was opened, and Yan Meng climbed to bed with a tablet in her arms. Su Qian turned over a few pages of the dictionary and was stunned when she heard her mentioning this.

"Do you know? That night, when I was held in my arms by the handsome man inside, I had the illusion of dressing up as the heroine in books. Yan Meng, who was still crying just now, came to her spirits. "It's the first time in my life that I was hugged by a princess, and I was still a handsome man. Well, I think my girlish heart has recovered again."

Su Qian has a black line: "..."

She knew that Yan Meng was talking about Duan Jixu, but those people's eyes were higher than the top and they were completely different from them. Not to mention Duan Jixu's heart was on He Qingyuan. Even if not, those princes born with golden spoons and brothers could not expect more sincerity.

However, Yan Meng asked tightly. Su Qian didn't want her to increase her trouble in vain, so she had to say, "Don't ask. It's useless to ask."

"Why?" Yan Meng blinked, "Where did he go to college?"

"It's not a university."

"Not a university?"

Looking at her appearance of breaking the casserole and asking to the end, Su Qian couldn't answer truthfully, "High school."

"High..." Yan Meng almost didn't come up in one breath. She tutted a few times. She spread out her hands regretfully, "High school students? Forget it, sister, I'd better not maiming these pure flowers."

Su Qian twitched the corners of her mouth and thought to myself: pure flower? Ha ha! Some high school students are not that pure.

Thinking of that night, after being carried into the car by Lu Yan, she felt terrible. After drinking ice water, she was still drowsy and hot.