Chapter 39

For Su Qian, the desire to survive seems to be engraved in the bottom of her heart.

When I was a child, my father was drunk and always liked to lock her in a dark and wet basement and looked at her coldly.

He likes to see her timid and weak appearance. Tears can't fall out and are in his eyes, but he doesn't like her to make noise because he hates noise.

Over time, Su Qian learned to observe words and colors, and gradually became an indelible protective color.

What happened in the cinema last time made Su Qian linger. I heard that the two bastards were directly beaten to the hospital and ended up miserable. And she was also tossed around by him, which made her ashamed and annoyed for a long time.

When this man is angry, it's really terrible, but Wang Chuyan is also a thorny guy. If these two really fight, Su Qian's scalp will be numb when he think about it.

She didn't know what was wrong with her. In anxiety, her mind was hot, and she kissed almost instinctively.

He tiptoed on tiptoe and hit his thin lips. Although it was very light, he still tasted alcohol.

The smell of alcohol is strong. He should have drunk a lot of wine. Su Qian was surprised and raised her eyes to meet his eyes.

Lu Yan seemed to be suppressed by her sudden movements. While stopping, a trace of consternation flashed in her dark eyes and he stared straight at her.

He always looks at people too directly. Obviously, he has no extra emotions, because his eyes are beautiful and it is easy to make people addicted. At this time, because I was drunk, my eyes were even more foggy, confused and ignorant.

Time seemed to be still, and he smelled his breath. Su Qian's face was burning so much that she quickly said goodbye with lightning speed and stepped back a few steps.

He couldn't escape, so he grabbed his wrist and pulled it in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He asked her in a hoarse voice.

Su Qian's face was so ashamed that she was about to bleed. Compared with being "fucked", she felt that she could barely accept it with this level of kissing.

Anyway...this is not the first kiss.

COMFORTING HERSELF SECRETLY, SHE FORCED HERSELF TO CALM DOWN QUICKLY AND ASKED IN A LOW VOICE, "...WHAT DO YOU THINK?"

"Why?"

Why? Of course, I'm afraid of being harmonious. What else can I do?

Under the same roof, to be honest, she is ready to be harmonious at any time. At worst, she will lie flat as a dead body and not respond.

I complained in my heart, but I still pretended to be idle on my face.

Su Qian gathered her mind and threw out angrily, "... If you want to kiss, kiss. There are not so many reasons."

She choked him with what he once said.

Hearing this, Lu Yan was stunned for a few seconds, and then laughed in a low voice.

When he said this to her, he didn't notice anything wrong at all. Now when he heard this sentence from her mouth, Lu Yan suddenly felt that he was quite unsluct.

Obviously, he should be very angry. Maybe it's because her voice is a little sweet, like coquettish anger, he can't be angry at anything.

Looking down at her, the girl in front of her held the cat in both hands. Because she didn't tie her hair, the cool sea breeze messed up her long hair. Lu Yan's heart moved and couldn't help stretching out and rubbing the top of her head.